hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2441
用戶失蹤天數 1917
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-24 20:09 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Jacquey BourneA pensioner,?74-year-old Henrietta Cadogan,Jerseys Cheap China, was struck down about 08:45h on Monday at the Four Corner in Wismar. It is alleged that Cadogan was hit by Hire Car licence number HC 5603 driven by 35-year-old Wendell Smith of M12 One Mile, Wismar.Cadogan of 572 Canvas City,Cheap Jerseys USA, Wismar,Cheap NHL Jerseys, and mother of seven was returning from her daughter in Block 22 when she was struck down by a speeding car while she was using the pedestrian crossing.According to an eyewitness Cadogan was hit and flung in the air and the driver drove away.Cadogan’s daughter,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, Dianne Cadogan, a Corporal at the Mayor and Town Council said she spoke to her mother only a few hours before when she told her she was going to visit her sister in Block 22.“Ow. He kill me mother; mommy you call me, I didn’t know was me last call.” The daughter lamented that her mother told her she was going to the shop on her way home from her daughter. “When dey big dey too own way. I tell she leh one of dem boy go,Wholesale China Jerseys, but she say no ah doan want dem bring wrong thing. She was going to Dianne Bomba shop to buy cassava because she does get good cassava.”Cadogan’s granddaughter said that the driver hit her grandmother and drove away. He did not even stop to render assistance. “He left she on de ground.”According to sources Smith drove away then went to the Linden Hospital Complex to take one of his relatives for treatment when he was arrested by police ranks present.He is in police custody assisting with the investigations.