yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2468
用戶失蹤天數 1815
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-19 10:55 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
When Moses become Prime Minister,Wholesale Jerseys, people who didn’t even use to talk to him suddenly run up to him and tell him how dem come from Whim and dem vote fuh him.Some want him to tek way dem neighbor land and give dem; some want him to lend dem money but most of dem want him to give dem children house lot.Moses tell one that if all de people who come to see him did actually vote fuh him de coalition woulda get 100 per cent of de votes.However,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, he tek an oath fuh serve all de people of Guyana and he seh that he different from Jagdeo and all of dem who did tek de oath. He serving all de people and that is why he seeing everybody who come to see him.But he really busy because he got to be de president every weekend. Dem boys do some checking and dem find that Soulja Bai is president during de week days and Moses is President at weekend.De poor man don’t get a proper chance fuh do de Prime Minister wuk because he seh that he can’t do all two at de same time.Dem boys seh that is a good thing he don’t like travel otherwise de country woulda get four president by now.But de one good thing is that Moses training suh that when he tun de president he gun be far better than Donald.Sam been in that same boat. Jagdeo use to travel so much that at one time Sam had to sign an order that ban people from marching.That was de wuss thing he coulda do because de ink didn’t even dry pun de paper when Desmond bring out he people pun de road and dem march.When dem boys ask Sam wha he gun do he tell dem that he only holding de brief fuh Jagdeo and is Jagdeo got to worry bout order and Desmond.Dem boys seh that is a good thing de coalition ain’t got time wid dem who want to march and in any case,Wholesale China NFL Jerseys, de only place dem want to march is outside GECOM.Talk half and help Moses wid dem people who want to see him fuh talk name.

無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2442
用戶失蹤天數 2146
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-19 11:05 
‘I kept calling Akila, but she just wasn’t responding,’ – survivor By Tusika MartinShe placed her feet up on the engine of the minibus to make herself comfortable as she geared herself for the long drive back to the city, but little did Ravina Gildharie know that it would be the last time she was going to see one of her colleagues alive.Stuck in the hospital for the next six weeks, while having to wait 46 weeks before she can walk again, Gildharie is nursing a broken pelvic bone as she attempts to cope with the constant nightmares that are haunting her memory of Saturday evening’s accident.Ravina Gildharie in happier times She has to be constantly sedated to be able to bear the agonizing pain she feels.The accident, which occurred just after 18:00 hrs, took the lives of National Communications Network (NCN) reporter Akila Jacobs, 23, and minibus driver Terrence Tappin.The minibus, BJJ 305, slammed into a moving truck at Amelia’s Ward, Linden.“I was sitting in the front seat of the bus, and Akila told me that she was not feeling so well and had a back ache,Wholesale Jerseys Group, and so I gave her my seat. I moved over to the seat next to the driver, but then I was uncomfortable and so I went to the back of the bus,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys,” Gildharie told Kaieteur News from her hospital bed yesterday.Recalling the moments leading up to the incident, the Guyana Times reporter said that she had just called home whilst Jacobs did the same.“I just put the phone down and was looking through the window. The driver was trying to overtake but another vehicle was coming and he swerved in back,” Gildharie said.She said that it does not appear as if the diver knew it was a truck in front of him, as there were no reflectors and only one light on that vehicle.With tears streaming down her cheeks, Gildharie said that the next thing she knew was that her feet were in her face and she could not move.Emotionally, she recalled how she called out for Jacobs and her other colleagues in the bus, but there was nothing but silence.“I saw Akila’s head on her hand and I kept calling for her, but she wasn’t responding,” she said.After some moments,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, all the occupants of the bus were assisted and taken to the hospital.“Even at the hospital I kept calling for her. By then I knew that the driver had died.”While being transported in the ambulance,China Jerseys Free Shipping, Gildharie said, Jacobs could only groan in response to her calling her name.“I just keep calling for her. I even took off my oxygen mask and give it to the nurse to give her, but she died nonetheless,” Gildharie sobbed.Lying in the High Dependency Unit with a 25-lb piece of steel inserted in her right leg all the way from the knee to the pelvic, Gildharie cried as she said, “Gosh, she had a baby. It’s so sad. I can’t stop thinking about how young she was and now her daughter doesn’t have a mother.”While she is very grateful that she is alive, Gildharie said, each time she closes her eyes the haunting memories of the accident are visible.“Every time I doze off like I am seeing this truck and everything that happen,” she said.Gildharie’s condition is listed as stable at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GHPC).Also injured in the accident were NCN Radio announcer Morano Isaacs, NCN cameraman Mohamed Nazim,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, NCN camerawoman June Ann Amsterdam; and Serena Knights, a supervisor at GT&T’s Linden branch.The occupants of the minibus had travelled earlier in the day to Ituni, where GT&T had installed a new cell site.According to reports,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the minibus was in the vicinity of Well Road, Amelia’s Ward, when the driver, Terrence Tappin, lost control of his vehicle and slammed into the back of a moving truck, GJJ 7382, driven by Burchell Thompson.