hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2468
用戶失蹤天數 1944
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-16 03:26 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
While the Chief Executive Officer of EZjet is in custody in the United States,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, staffers at the airline’s Guyana office had a hard time calming a group of irate passengers demanding repayment for services that were never provided.According to those present, yesterday was supposed to be the day the airline would have refunded them their travel fare. Instead, they said they were paraded as fools, having been told by the airline’sA section of the irate crowd at the airline’s office.employees to make lines to receive numbers to be served.They said another staffer later collected names and contact numbers, and subsequent to that,Cheap Jerseys Supply, passengers were told that “the Ministry has the money and they would be contacting persons for reimbursements”.That however, did not seat well with the angry group who bluntly indicated their refusal to adhere to any more of the company’s excuses.“We thought they giving us numbers so one by one we can get we money. Now they saying de Ministry get we money…Which Ministry?” a woman shouted.Numerous persons argued that they had visited the office on previous days and were told that on December 13 repayments would be made.When Kaieteur News arrived, the hallways were packed, which is more than could be said for the airline’s office. Passengers screamed and threatened violence if they did not get their money “today (yesterday)”Many of them had cited the dishonesty of the firm, claiming that they were being pushed around.One woman said she travelled from the US to reclaim her money noting that had the airline been frank and said they could not return the money, she “would have knocked my stomach and accepted”. Instead, she said her husband was told that she, the ticket’s purchaser, had to collect the money, and he could not do so on her behalf. The woman said now that she is in Guyana they are giving her a different story.“I’m not hearing it. I want my money. Apart from what I buy from them,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, I had to pay additional money to fly to Guyana and now they telling me what!”Another woman said she wanted her money that was paid to EZjet and the additional sum that was paid to Caribbean Airlines for her return home. A man charged that he is owed over $400,000 since he bought tickets for his whole family. His trip was made all the way from Berbice, like several others who wanted the media to hear their stories.The police were later called in and this enraged the passengers even more. Coupled with that,Cheap NFL Shop, the insensitive approach of what appeared to be a senior staffer, swinging in her chair while she spoke to the crowd, caused expletives to go her way.She tried to get the media out of the office, citing that what she had to say did not concern the media.? The people were however adamant that the media remain. They charged that they had no concern with the police since, “When the airline was collecting their money, they did not call the police.”To the end, the Ministry of Works was identified as “holding the airline’s money”. Even though the staffers refused to talk to the media, passengers said they were told that the airline had paid a bond to the Government in case anything went wrong,NFL Cheap Jerseys China, and it was them (the Ministry) who would repay the money.The passengers were told that nothing could be done for them at this time, and one by one they reluctantly left the fallen airline’s office.