yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2483
用戶失蹤天數 1830
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-11-6 19:40 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– Granger By Abena RockcliffeEven as he admitted that Elisabeth Harper has had a “distinguished career” in public service,Cheap Jerseys From China, incumbent Opposition Leader, David Granger is of the opinion that her being the Peoples Progressive Party (PPP)’s Prime Ministerial candidate will not negatively affect the possibilities of him being Guyana’s next President.He said this during a telephone interview with Kaieteur News yesterday.Harper is currently the Director General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Guyana’s Ambassador to CARICOM. Her acceptance of the offer to be PPP’s Prime Ministerial candidate was made known on Saturday when PPP General Secretary, Clement Rohee, hosted a press conference at Freedom House.During this briefing, a shy looking Harper did not offer any comment neither did she entertain questions during or after the press conference.APNU-AFC Presidential candidate,NFL Jerseys Online, David GrangerHarper will run alongside incumbent President,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Donald Ramotar.Granger’s Party—A Partnership for National Unity (APNU)—recently signed an accord with the Alliance For Change (AFC). This agreement named the Cummingsburg Accord has made way for the two Parties to head to the May, 11 Polls as one; with Granger as Presidential candidate and Moses Nagamootoo as Prime Ministerial Candidate.Granger is of the opinion that his Party is contesting the elections with a much stronger team.During yesterday’s interview,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, the politician refused to comment on Harper’s choice to take up the offer from a Party which he regards as one of the worst things to happen to Guyana.He said, “I do not want to comment on the choice she made, that is her choice and she already made it.”However, Granger was reported in online sections of the media saying “I am very disappointed. She should have told the PPP no and that this can’t work.”Granger said that Harper “was” well-respected.PPP’s Prime Ministerial candidate, Elisabeth Harper“We do not feel that Ambassador Harper’s appointment is sufficient to correct the damage that had been done by the PPP to this country if that is what they were hoping…the PPP has a very bad reputation for public service and accountability and transparency and the lack of democracy and I think that by associating herself with the PPP, it will do her reputation no good and I do not know what the PPP expects to gain from it,Cheap Jerseys,” said Granger.He added that the move to appoint her seems to be a desperate one and one that will affect the public service and “the public’s perception of public servants.”