hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2456
用戶失蹤天數 1932
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-6 17:40 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…only 15 percent of recommendations implemented- ReportBy Abena Rockcliffe- CampbellAuditor General, Deodat Sharma, has expressed concern over the nonchalant treatment of the recommendations he makes yearly to improve the financial landscape of Guyana.Auditor General, Deodat SharmaRecently, Sharma presented his 2015 Audit Report to the Speaker of the National Assembly, Barton Scotland. Then on Thursday,NFL Jerseys Supply, the report was laid in the House.Sharma bemoaned the fact that most of his recommendations over the years have been ignored. Specifically,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Sharma said that only a small percentage of that which was recommended in 2014 was fully implemented.He said, “Each year, my office issues recommendations to Ministries, Departments and Regions that are designed at improving systems and practices at these entities and improving the government’s governance and accountability mechanisms.”Sharma said that 379 recommendations were made in his 2014 Audit Report. He said that he and his team reviewed each recommendation to determine what action, if any, was taken by the respective Accounting Officers.To his disappointment, Sharma said, at the time of reporting, 115 recommendations which represent 29 percent of his overall recommendations were partially implemented, while 223 representing 56 percent were not implemented. Therefore,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, only 15 percent of the recommendations were recommended.Sharma said, “Overall,Cheap Hockey Jerseys 2019, I am concerned with the lack of action towards the implementation of these recommendations; since,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, 56 percent of the recommendations have not yet been implemented.”In addition, Sharma said that in many instances, recommendations are repeated each year without appropriate action and as a result, weaknesses and issues that impacted negatively onGovernment’s governance and accountability mechanisms continue to occur.“Once again, I encourage the Government, through the Ministry of Finance, the Accountant General’s Department and the respective Head of Budget Agency to take appropriate actions and put measures in place to address the recommendations made in my prior report and this year as well,” said Sharma.Also,NFL Jerseys Store, Sharma said that of the 397 recommendations made in his 2014 Report, 344 were in relation to generalised areas, whilst the difference of 53 was in respect to overpayments on construction works and related issues.The Auditor said that at the time of reporting in September 2016, there were 56 or approximately14 percent of the 397 recommendations that were in relation to generalised areas and overpayments on construction work and related issues were cleared.He said, “My Report for 2015 has 442 recommendations, of which, 62 or approximately fourteen percent were in relation to overpayments on construction works and related issues. Of the 62Recommendations, 31 or approximately fifty percent were in relation to contracts that were awarded and or completed in 2015, with overpayments valued $36.197M.”Sharma said that the difference of 31 or approximately 50 percent of these recommendations were in relation to contracts that were awarded and/or completed up to 2014, with overpayments amounting to $376.995M.In addition, Sharma said that of the 442 recommendations contained in the 2015 Report, 388 or approximately 94 percent were in relation to generalised areas. Of these 388 recommendations, 191 or approximately 49 percent related to weak or non-existent internal controls, and breaches of legislation, including the Fiscal Management and Accountability Act and Stores Regulations.Sharma said, “The Audit Office continue to view the lack of action towards the implementation of prior recommendations with serious concerns and suggest stringent action be taken to address these findings, especially those related to overpayments on construction works, lack of/weak internal controls, including poor record keeping and breaches of relevant Legislations.”

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2469
用戶失蹤天數 1815
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-6 17:46 
By: Attorney Gail S. SeeramThrough this “Question & Answer” column,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, our goal is to answer your immigration questions.? Many of you have questions on backlog time and eligibility – we seek to clarify these issues and more.? We appreciate your comments and questions.? If you have a question that you would like answered in this column,Cheap Jerseys From China, please email: [email protected]Question #1:?? ??I went in the American Embassy two times for a visitor visa and because I don’t have kids they did not issue me a visa.? But you see my problem is that I have a fertility problem and I can’t have kids.? Does this mean that I can never get a visa ‘cause I can’t have kids.Answer #1: Besides strong family ties (such as a spouse and children), the Embassy also looks for strong financial, property, and employment ties to Guyana before issuing a visitor visa.? Family ties is not the only factor considered.Question #2: ?? ?My grandfather is a U.S citizen. My mom has no proof, only his name is on her birth certificate.? She don’t know anything about him, but my grandmother told her when she was born her father took her to the U.S. Embassy and registered?her birth.? He told my grandmother to take her?back to the U.S Embassy when she was 18 years old.? My grandmother never did and my mom is 36 years old now.?The question is if he did register?her what can she do?Answer #2:?? ?Your mother can inquire at the U.S. Embassy if her U.S. citizen father registered her birth as a child born abroad to a U.S. citizen. ?If not,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, then she is not a U.S. citizen.? If she was registered then the U.S. Embassy will advise her of the proper paperwork to complete.Question #3:?? ?My question to you is that I am a green card holder and wish to spend most of my time in Guyana. What are the immigration issues surrounding this issue. Secondly, can I stay out of the USA and still be eligible for citizenship and,NHL Jerseys Authentic, if so, how long can this be?Answer #3:?? ?Remaining out of the U.S. for extended periods of time can result in you losing your green card. ?You must spend 1825 days continuously in the U.S. (among other requirements) to qualify for U.S. citizenship.? Continuously means no one trip for more than 6 months outside the U.S. – which will break continuity of your residency for citizenship purposes.Question #4:?? ?My mother is a US citizen and she filed for two children and myself under 21 years of age.? The date of the interview is very soon; I would like to know what I have to take with me to the Embassy.Answer #4:?? ?The Embassy will send you an appointment letter but you will take your medical exam. ?The other documents should have been submitted already to the visa center (such as police clearance, copy of passport,Cheap Jerseys, certified birth certificates, certified marriage certificate,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, affidavit of support, etc.).

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2469
用戶失蹤天數 1815
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-6 18:16 
Minister of Education, Dr. Rupert Roopnaraine,Supply NFL Jerseys, recently stated his intent to establish a central counseling body which will see the implementation of trained counselors in schools across the country.The Minister said that he has already begun to work on amendments for the legislation for the provision of counselors in schools, as it is something he feels very strongly about.This initiative,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping, he said,Jerseys NFL Cheap, will hopefully take corporal punishment completely out of the picture.Dr Roopnaraine said that the rampant violence in society is finding its way into the school system. As such,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, there is an urgent need for counselors within these schools to help create an environment of learning.He said that only through regular and professional counseling can the issue of violence in schools be adequately tackled. While admitting that such a move is a big one, he stated that it is a necessary and good step.He expressed his unhappiness with the number of qualified counselors currently employed in the school system given that the student to counselor ratio is too high.One of the major deterrents to this initiative,Cheap NFL Jerseys, said Dr Roopnaraine, is that a lot of schools do not have space for a private counseling office. With this in mind,Cheap Jerseys Store, the Minister stated that all new schools built will have a space for private counseling.The Ministry is currently looking at existing schools to see how best they can provide space for the counselors.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2456
用戶失蹤天數 1932
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-6 21:55 
Within the compound of the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court are vehicles that have been parked or impounded for the last five years.“I think those vehicles have become part of the court buildings,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys,” explained a businesswoman who passes the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court every day to and from work. “They have been there for so long,Wholesale Jerseys, I actually can’t imagine the courts without them.”Other commuters who pass the courts on a daily basis explain that the vehicles are an eyesore. One man voiced his opinion that if so much was being done to spruce-up Georgetown for Carifesta X,NFL Jerseys 2018, something should be done about the rusting and decaying vehicles lying in the courts’ compound.A source within the Magistrates’ Court,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, who requested not to be named, said that the vehicles were impounded in relation to cases that were once filed in the Magistrates’ Court.The source said that many of the matters have since been filed within the High Court.The vehicles represent evidence from a number of different cases,NFL Jerseys Outlet, some of which were filed since 2000.There are no plans to have the vehicles relocated,Cheap Jerseys, given the clean-up for Carifesta.A similar situation once existed in the compound of the High Court, but in one sweep the High Court ordered that the vehicles be removed. They were.