hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2417
用戶失蹤天數 1893
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-2 02:35 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The body of a 20-year-old Riverview, Ruimveldt man was yesterday pulled out from the Demerara River behind the police maritime marine branch at Ruimveldt yesterday.Dead: Quincy SooklallDead is Quincy Sooklall who had been reported missing Thursday last.Police are treating the case as murder since investigations have revealed that Sooklall has a gaping hole at the centre of his chest which appears to be caused from a gunshot.The seaman’s body,Soccer Jerseys China, which was decomposed and bloated beyond recognition,China Jerseys, was taken to the Lyken Funeral Parlour. The man’s mother collapsed after identifying the body.“He face and body was eaten away and even the tattoo behind the neck could hardly be seen,Cheap Jerseys From China,” the mother noted.According to 17-year old Shequeana Anderson, who is pregnant for Sooklall,jerseys from china, she last saw Sooklall on Thursday night when he was leaving to go out to sea.“All he told me is that he was going out to sea and come back. I does normally stop him but I was sleepy and tired that night,NFL Jerseys Outlet,” she lamented.Adding that she knew Sooklall for the past two years,Wholesale Jerseys China, the young lady noted that “he left home with a black trunks and a grey jersey and that was the last time I see him. He would normally go to sea with six or seven people but when I asked them, everybody said that he went by himself and no one went with him at sea. They don’t know who he go with.”Police are awaiting a post mortem examination which is scheduled to be performed on the body tomorrow to ascertain the cause of Sooklall’s death.