無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2425
用戶失蹤天數 1771
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-2 04:14 
Adam HarrisAdam Harris:My New Year’s resolution is to make life as comfortable as possible for those around me. I do plan on giving up smoking; this is something I have been doing for years now and I am getting older.Donald Ramotar: Hope that in the New Year we can get our economy going stronger. I also hope that we can make a major dent on poverty in the country. I also hope that the plight of the many persons living along our coast that is flooded come to an end soon.Donald RamotarOn the international scene,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, I hope that the present massacre in the Gaza Strip comes to an end so that the people can develop their dreams and aspiration.On a personal note, I am hoping to lose more weight.Enrico WoolfordEnrico Woolford:My resolution would be to ensure that the businesses that I control grow and expand and that the younger generation is able to take over the business and manage it in a way that would be effective and useful for the society Ravi Dev: I am hoping that the politicians can get their act together and workRavi Devtowards the development of Guyana. They should also stop their petty bickering,NFL Jerseys From China, which is dragging us down.Raphael TrotmanRaphael Trotman:I would like to ensure that the party remains on a strong footing, that it gains strength,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, that we can reach out to and embrace as many people as possible. I also want us to have better relations between opposition parties and with the government. Personally,Cheap Football Jerseys, I am always on a quest to improve myself as a person, to learn,Cheap Jerseys USA, to appreciate,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys, to understand more. I also want to be a better friend to my loved ones and to serve my family better.Deborah Backer: My New Year’s resolution is to do what I can to make ourDeborah Backerpolitics less confrontational. On a personal note I want to lose weight as I approach my 50th birthday in April. I would also like to give more service not only as a politician but in other areas.Police Commissioner Henry Greene: In his capacity at the helm of the Police Force his resolve for the New Year would be to maintain the lid on crime and to go after the drug lords.Henry GreeneHe added that he was very disappointed in what was happening in that the extradition agreement with the US is no longer valid and that has to be addressed.“But we will do as much as we could locally to bring the drug lords to justice”.Greene posited that he has also resolved to ensure that the gang members who have been caught and are currently in the prison system are brought to justice.In my personal life I just wish to have a good year.

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2425
用戶失蹤天數 1771
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-2 05:35 
Government has allocated the sum of $61.7M to carry out repairs to the structurally unsound $1B Kato Secondary School in Region Eight (Potaro/Siparuni).$61.7M has been allocated to repair defective Kato Secondary School.The school was constructed by Kares Engineering Company and was expected to open in January this year, however the project came under intense scrutiny following the discovery of a number of defects.A technical audit was subsequently carried out by a private company and the findings were presented to the National Assembly by Minister of Public Infrastructure David Patterson some months ago.The audit revealed that approximately 60 percent of the project was defective,China Jerseys Cheap, with another 30 percent just over the borderline. Only 10 percent of the project was deemed structurally sound, according to Patterson.Cabinet also examined the report,Cheap NHL Adidas Jerseys, the roles of the supervising consultant,Wholesale World Cup Jerseys, construction and cost of remedial works to be done. The findings had resulted in cabinet recommending that the Attorney General’s Chambers review the report.“The building of the school at Kato, what those findings revealed (are) nothing short of criminal,Cheap Jerseys Online,” the Minister of Natural Resources was quoted in the media as saying.The project is the brainchild of the former administration – the People’s Progressive Party/Civic (PPP/C) and was initially billed at $780M,NFL Jerseys China, but the then administration later disclosed that the final tally could be about $1B.The school was intended to be a ‘super structure’, which would cater for 400 students, 250 of whom will be accommodated in the dormitory.The 2017 allocation is provided for under a provision of $465.8M under the Ministry of Education’s Capital Secondary Education delivery 2017 work programme. This was according to Junior Minister of Education, Nicolette Henry, during the consideration of her Ministry’s estimates in the National Assembly on Wednesday last.This $465.8M allocation, based on the 2017 Estimates of the Public Sector,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, also includes funds for the completion of the South Ruimveldt Secondary School ground; the extension of The Bishops’ High School; the multi-purpose complex at Queen’s College; and the reconstruction of St. Rose’s High School.During the consideration of the estimates also, the Minister said that the company had indicated its interest in effecting the needed repairs. She explained that $66 Million was budgeted for the school’s completion in 2016; however, the money was not expended due to the legal issues arising from the defects in the school’s structure.