Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2403
用戶失蹤天數 2107
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-4 13:26 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Minister of State, Joseph Harmon, yesterday travelled to the mining town of Linden to present a six-burner gas stove to the students of the Charles Roza School of Nursing, in fulfilment of a request they had made sinceMinister of State,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Joseph Harmon, presents the six-burner gas stove to a student of the Charles Rosa School of Nursing, Mackenzie, Linden.2013 to the previous administration.The Minister presented the stove to the students, who were overwhelmed with gratitude, at a simple ceremony,NFL Jerseys Authentic China, held in the school compound, in the presence of Regional officials including the Regional Chairman, Renis Morian and newly sworn in Mayor, Mr. Carwyn Holland, a Ministry of the President statement said.Minister Harmon said that after receiving the students’ request, he was also informed that there was only a small, two-burner table top stove available to them,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, forcing them to walk to the Mackenzie Hospital Complex to utilise the stove there.“I felt that the least I can do is to step in and provide this facility. We have to ensure that our communities develop in a holistic way…We have to work to ensure that our collective energies work for the people of Guyana and the people of Linden.It is very important… We must not lose focus of what we have to do and that is to provide service to the people. Every small step we take in assisting human development is a step in developing our country. It is these baby steps that develop our country,Jerseys Wholesale,” Minister Harmon said.He then pledged to continue to support the students’ development.Meanwhile, Lovern Sam, a student at the school, who was visibly overjoyed by the gesture, in an invited comment said that the students have been asking for a stove since 2013 and their plea appeared to have fallen on deaf ears.“We are students from various regions and we came into this building with a lack of many necessities so we have been trying to get donations. As a last resort, we opted to ask the Minister for help through a letter. We asked for the stove last month and we had been asking the previous administration since 2013, but we never got it and we wrote to the Minister and we have it here today,” Sam said.The Regional Chairman?also expressed gratitude and appreciation for the gesture, noting that it shows the Minister’s interest in the well-being of the Guyanese people.“Minister, we want to thank you for being here. I know that so many persons have been asking for things and it is nice that you can respond to the needs of Region Ten and we want to say thanks to you,” Morian said.The new Mayor expressed similar sentiments. “I am happy that our Minister is taking a ‘hands on’ approach to assisting us in Linden. This shows us your commitment to the smallest of things and we know that you have Linden at heart. We really appreciate this,” Holland said.Later,cheap nfl jerseys, Minister Harmon and Holland met to discuss the new Council’s plans for the development.Holland said that the new Council envisions advancing Linden to the status of a modern city. To this end, he said, the Council, though only two weeks in office, has already started putting steps in place to ensure that this becomes a reality.“If we are to move this town to a city, we need to do several things. We need to fix our infrastructure, our human and natural resources – we need better management of those; we need a total economic revival, we need to stimulate the economy to create jobs, and we need to enable entrepreneurship. We are also looking at affordable housing and the regularisation of homes. There are also plans to promote a farmer’s market and to transform the Wismar market to a wholesale hub,” Mr. Holland said.He also made it clear that the Council is working to ensure that Linden, like Bartica, becomes a ‘green’ town in keeping with the President’s vision.“It is our top priority to make Linden a green town and we have a road-map. Some of the things we have in train are waste management, which we want to carefully reconstruct. We want to do waste to energy instead of simply disposing waste,Cheap Jerseys 2018, develop landfill development strategies, find alternative energy solutions, we are looking at hydro-power given the many falls, which we have around,” the Mayor said.

無頭像
Emjfwoc5

帖子 1335
註冊 2018-3-27
用戶註冊天數 2234
用戶失蹤天數 2135
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-4 13:57 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2403
用戶失蹤天數 2107
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-4 18:30 
Back-track is NOT the Right-track into the United StatesBy Attorney Gail SeeramMany immigrants see coming to the United States as an opportunity to escape poverty, crime, and abuse and to seek a better life.? With tourist visas issued at a low rate, many seek entry into the United States through “back-track” or illegal entry.Some immigrants choose to enter the U.S. by land and foot through U.S. land borders or ports of entry such as Arizona, California, Texas and Canada.? Others try to enter the U.S. by air with a photo switch passports or use a United States citizen’s passport to gain entry into the United States.The people who get paid to make these “back-track” arrangements would often sell you a dream and tell you that your illegally entry will be undetected by the United States immigration authorities.? However, since 9/11, the United States has toughened its ports of entry at the airports and at the land borders.Many immigrants trying to enter with someone else’s passport or a photo switch passport (removing the photo of the passport holder and replacing with the immigrant’s photo) are in most cases apprehended by U.S. immigration, detained and returned to their native country.? Before the immigrant is removed or deported back to their native country, their fingerprints are recorded and they are charged and convicted of fraudulent misrepresentation to gain entry into the United States and/or false claim to U.S. citizenship (if attempting to enter with someone else’s U.S. Passport).The removal/deportation of the immigrant means that he/she will never be able to obtain a tourist visa (B-2) or immigrant visa/green card if he/she tried to enter with someone else’s U.S. passport.? If the immigrant was charged with fraudulent misrepresentation, then there is the option of possibly filing a 212(i) waiver if the immigrant later wants to seek an immigrant visa/green card.There are tough consequences for trying to enter the U.S. “back-track” – my advice is to seek the advise of an immigration lawyer to get options to enter the U.S. on the right-track.? Sometimes the wait for an immigrant visa or immigrant petition filed by a family member is 6-12 years and many immigrants can’t wait and choose to enter the U.S. “back-track”.Trust me; just wait the time out,Cheap Jerseys, because “back-track” entry will mean you will face a lifetime ban of ever returning to the United States.Lastly, “back-track” entry also means you are considered to have entered without inspection or without a visa, and if you enter undetected by U.S. immigration authorities,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, you will NOT be eligible to file for a green card or permanent resident status in the U.S. – even if you marry a U.S. citizen.Back-track is not the right-track into the United States, because it means a lifetime ban from returning to the U.S. if you are caught and no possibility for obtaining a green card in the U.S. if you are not caught at the border.********Question #1: My uncle decided that he wanted to help me go to America. I was 18 years old and my parents and I assumed that it was a chance for me to have a better life.? They made arrangements with some local people here in Guyana and I was taken to the airport and I boarded a flight to Miami. Upon reaching Miami I was held up and taken into custody because I was using a U.S. passport and I looked younger than the person in the passport. I was detained at the airport and was put on the next flight back to Guyana.? I was advised by officers who processed me that I will be forbidden to enter the US for a five-year period. I started doing some research and I learnt that I was ineligible to enter the US for the rest of my life.? Is this correct?Answer #1: Yes, you face a lifetime ban from ever returning to the United States and you are ineligible for a waiver,holesale NFL Jerseys, because you made a false claim to United States citizenship by using someone’s else passport to seek entry into the U.S.? Unfortunately, you fell victim to the “back-track” entry and now face lifetime consequences.? Even if you are married to a U.S. citizen, you will not be eligible for an immigrant visa/green card or a tourist visa.Question #2:? Back in 2002,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, I entered the United States by using someone else’s Guyana passport and the photo in the passport was switched so my photo appeared in the passport.? The officer at the airport did not detect I was using someone else’s passport and allowed me in the U.S.? The people who gave me the passport took it away from me as soon as I entered the U.S.? Now,Wholesale Jerseys From China, I am married to a U.S. citizen but have no proof of my entry.? How can I file t

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2429
用戶失蹤天數 1776
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-4 20:24 
A victim of a neuro-psychiatric disorder does not necessarily refer to an insane or “mad person” but rather this medical challenge is in fact a disorder that many normal persons are forced to live with everyday.This notion was recently emphasized by Minister of Health, Dr. Leslie Ramsammy, who said that people can live with this in one form or another.? He made reference to substance abuse,China Jersyes Cheap, depression and mood swings as some of the problematic conditions that many persons face in chronic ways and sometimes in transient ways.A transient form of neuro-psychiatric disorder is the condition –postpartum depression – that a woman might experience during pregnancy and after childbirth.Minister of Health, Dr. Leslie RamsammyPostpartum depression is also referred to as postnatal depression and is a form of clinical depression which can affect women after childbirth.? Studies report prevalence rates among women from between five and 25 per cent but methodological difference among the studies makes the actual prevalence rate unclear.The condition often occurs in the first few months after childbirth and may last up to several months or even a year. Symptoms could include sadness,Wholesale China Jerseys, fatigue, changes in sleeping and eating patterns,China NBA Jerseys, reduced libido, crying episodes, anxiety and irritability.Given the limited awareness, the Ministry of Health has plans to ensure that persons are fully aware of the disorder, said Minister Ramsammy. “These are things we want to highlight. We want every Guyanese citizen at the workplace and at home, in schools and in our churches to be expert when it comes to being knowledgeable about health and to be able to seek help.”However, if seeking help is putting the health sector at a disadvantage where “we can’t adequately respond then let that drive the health sector to meet the needs….this is another opportunity to make the Guyanese more aware and demand more and better health,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys,” said the Minister.In an attempt to fulfill a promise to bolster the mental health capacity of the public health system, eight nurses were up to earlier this year being trained in the area of psychiatry through an initiative undertaken through the collaborative efforts of the Minister of Health and the Dalhousie University and Ministry of Health of Nova Scotia, Canada.The training, according to Minister Ramsammy,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, is characterised by a combination of distance learning and in-class supervised sessions. He explained that the nurses are provided with a series of lessons which they are tasked with internalising ahead of lecture sessions.“Most of the day they are engaged in reading literature provided to them; then they are exposed to lectures via conferencing with the overseas-based tutors.”In addition they are given an opportunity to gain a hands-on feel of the wards, the Minister revealed, adding that every few months nurses from the Canadian Ministry of Health travel to Guyana to supervise the wards. A team was expected here in March he had revealed.The training is expected to continue until January at which point the eight nurses will graduate as certified mental health professionals equipped with the relevant skills and knowledge to deliver mental health service.The first nine months of the programme, according to Minister Ramsammy, is designed to ensure that the nurses are theoretically prepared for the following three months which will entail them operating on a full-time basis on the wards.As part of their training, too,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, the nurses are tasked with keeping logs of what they do on a daily basis.“The nurses have indicated that the training is much more than they had anticipated. The whole process is very innovative and we will continue this even after these nurses would have completed this training programme.“We are thinking about using this same training model not just for the mental health nurses but for other level of workers as well,” the Minister disclosed.It was during the latter part of last year that the Minister had said that there are merely four psychiatrists operating locally, an amount he had deemed grossly insufficient to deal with mental health cases arising among the 750,000 odd Guyanese-population.