yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2435
用戶失蹤天數 1781
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-6 03:31 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…says process requires staff searching archivesThe Berbice Bridge Company Inc. (BBCI) is claiming that the $50,000 ‘per record’ that it has asked Chartered Accountant, Christopher Ram,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, to pay in order to access its records, is because it would require a staff member having to search its archives.Company Secretary Stephen Rambajan,China NFL Jerseys, and a man who described himself as the “CEO” but refused to give his name,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, yesterday initially resisted providing answers on the $50,000 request.Rambajan told Kaieteur News that the company cannot divulge any further information without permission from Ram.When contacted, Ram said that it was absurd for Rambajan to say that he, Rambajan, could not give out the information.“I cannot tell them who to talk to nor do I have to give permission for them to speak to anyone,” Ram said.Another call was then placed to Rambajan. However this time he said he could not speak on the matter and directed the reporter to question the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Berbice Bridge Company Inc.As instructed, the reporter called back and requested to speak to the CEO. The telephone call was transferred to a man who identified himself as the Company’s CEO.“I’m the CEO. Do you have to get my name?” asked the man on the other end of the line.According to the man, the Berbice Bridge has remained professional with Ram, and that it was he who should be the one querying why he has to pay that amount.It was maintained by Kaieteur News that once the information is out in the public domain, one has the right to question the Berbice Bridge Company.The “CEO” insisted that it was Ram who has the right to question them,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, not Kaieteur News.He then said,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, “I don’t know if you would be quoting this, but if you must know, there is a cost that the BBCI has to endure because staff would have to be taken to look and get information from the archives.”The Berbice Bridge Company Inc. on Wednesday last,Authentic Jerseys From China, sent a letter to Christopher Ram demanding $50,000 for access to documents of the company.The fiasco began when Ram had discovered that certain documents filed by then Company Secretary Winston Brassington may have been deliberately falsified to conceal information on the stakeholders of the company.Ram told Kaieteur News that alternative sources of information suggest that one of the shareholders is a company headed by Brassington who also heads NICIL, the government-owned company.