hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2424
用戶失蹤天數 1900
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-6 14:07 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
One day after she was attacked, and had her house burnt down by her former reputed husband, Bernadette Jackson, a 52-year-old ex-army rank, explained to this newspaper that she is feeling somewhat better, but still suffers from spells of dizziness.She was discharged from the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) early yesterday morning. Now void of a home,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Jackson said that she was staying with relatives on the East Coast Demerara.Jackson said that she is not sure what her future holds, seeing that she has no home; only aspirations to reconstruct a structure on her land. “I am not sure how I am going to manage,Wholesale Jerseys Online,” she said, adding that the house was not insured.“I want to rebuild my home, but I do not know how I am going to manage,” she said. The house was built by Food for the Poor some years ago.Her attacker, 65-year-old Clinton Barker, is still at the GPHC, having sustained self-inflicted wounds. Jackson said that she has not seen him, but that her sister had gone to see him.“She told me that he is passing a lot of blood,” said Jackson.The man is conscious and apparently still very much in love with Jackson, as he reportedly asked Jackson’s sister to tell her (Jackson) that he wanted to see her, before he dies. “I think I will go and see him tomorrow (today),Wholesale Jerseys From China,” said Jackson, when she spoke to Kaieteur News last night.She said that Barker has five daughters, all of whom are over 30 years old, with another woman,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China, Bernadette Harry, who resides overseas. “I talked to his children mother,” related Jackson, “and I think two of the children going to come back.”It is reported that Harry also suffered from domestic violence at Barker’s hands, and was forced to run away from him.On Tuesday night,Cheap Jerseys From China, last, Barker reportedly stabbed Jackson twice in her neck, after a heated exchange ensued when she attempted to retrieve some clothing she had left in the house they shared.Barker torched the house after Jackson, assisted by one of her neighbours, managed to get away. After setting the house afire, the enraged man scaled the fence and went out to a shop some distance away,NFL Jerseys From China, where he slashed his abdomen in a failed attempt to kill himself.The woman described the relationship as tormenting, given that Barker would drink incessantly and was very possessive.

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2437
用戶失蹤天數 1783
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-6 14:18 
Three of the bandits who were recently captured following the robbery that was committed at the M. Ali and Son Supermarket at Main and Pope Streets, New Amsterdam, on Thursday last were charged with the offence,NFL Jerseys Outlet, yesterday.The men Jason Aubrey,NFL Jerseys Clearance, 26, of Melanie Damishana, East Coast Demerara; Lennox Patterson, 23, of Wales, West Bank Demerara, and Leroy Hopkinson, 29, of 37 Stanleytown, New Amsterdam, Berbice appeared before Magistrate Mauricia Mittelholzer,Wholesale Jerseys, in the New Amsterdam Magistrate’s court.They are charged with robbing Nazmoon Ali called “Data” of $380,000 cash; $150,Cheap NFL Jerseys,000 worth of cell phone cards; and one gold chain valued at $100,000. On Thursday July 16 last, they were armed with guns when they committed the act.They are also charged with robbing Feroze Sammy Ali of one 9 mm. semi-automatic pistols valued at $200,000; and 17 live rounds.Patterson is also charged with having one .38 revolver while he was not the holder of a firearm licence. Another charge states, that on the same day and place he had in his possession ten live .38 rounds of ammunition while he was not the holder of a firearm license.He is alleged to have had four rounds in the barrel of the gun which was in his left pocket,Jerseys NFL China, while he had six live rounds in his right pocket.Police Prosecutor,?Corporal?Desiree?Pilgrim objected to bail being granted to all the men on the basis of the nature and gravity of the offences, and that firearm offences are prevalent. She also stated that both Aubrey and Patterson live out of the jurisdiction and if granted bail they would not return for trial.While Magistrate Mittelholzer refused bail for Aubrey and Patterson, bail was granted to Hopkinson in the sum of $100,000After the robbery the men split up and using bicycles and other means, headed to a house at Stanleytown,Wholesale Jerseys China, Berbice, where they quickly changed, boarded a taxi and headed to the New Amsterdam car park.The cops also got word that the men had headed to Stanleytown and immediately raced to the dilapidated house where they encountered a man and a woman who both denied that anybody was there.The police were subsequently informed that four men were seeking transportation at the car park near the New Amsterdam Stelling. On arriving there, police saw a man with a gun emerge from a vehicle.A police rank opened fire causing the men to flee.The driver of the car was subsequently arrested.? .The police continued their manhunt and around 01:30 hrs on the following day they encountered two men near Republic Road and Philadelphia.There was an exchange of gunfire before the men escaped. One was said to be the injured man, Stayfree Alexander, known as ‘Gun Youth’ of 37 Stanleytown, who is alleged to have shot at the police with the stolen 9mm. pistol which belonged to Feroze Ally. The other is said to be career criminal, Anthony Primo, called ‘Dangerous’.Primo is said to be the ring leader while Alexander was the contact man from Berbice.Around 03.00 hrs the police arrested Patterson. He was found with a .38 snub nose revolver. It had six rounds in the magazine while he had four rounds in his pocket.They are to return to court on August 4.

無頭像
Jwlxuk8t

帖子 6579
註冊 2017-12-5
用戶註冊天數 2354
用戶失蹤天數 2143
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-6 14:23 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***