yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2419
用戶失蹤天數 1766
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-6 22:06 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Oswald Leacock,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, who was charged with murder, was yesterday remanded. But before he left the prison he told the court, “I am innocent of the allegation brought against me and I will prove it to you. I am the owner of a dredge and remanding me leaves my business unprotected. I would like that when I am found innocent the police be held responsible for any losses from my business”.Oswald LeacockThe accused was not allowed to plead to the indictable charge. The murder accused appeared before Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine-Beharry at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court where he heard that on July 11 at 14 Mile Mazaruni River he murdered Earl Austin.The Prosecution told the court that on the day of the incident the accused was informed that it was Leacock who had stolen the chain saw and mattresses that went missing a few days ago.After receiving such information the accused,Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale, along with two other men,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, confronted Austin and told him of the accusation.? The deceased,Cheap China Jerseys, according to the prosecutor, confessed to taking the items with out permission before he handed them back over to Leacock,NFL Jerseys China, the owner of the articles.The court heard that three men became annoyed when they dealt the deceased several lashes about his body with pieces of wood.However,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, the court was made to understand that the beating did not stop there; they subsequently tied the now dead Earl Austin with a length of rope and dragged him to a nearby tree. They reportedly attached him to the tree where they continued to brutally beat him and then left him there to die.A report was made at the police station and an investigation was launched.? As a result the accused was arrested and charged with murder.Leacock who resides at Lot 6 First Avenue, Bartica, is expected to make his next court appearance on July 28. His matter was transferred to the Bartica Magistrate’s Court.