yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2438
用戶失蹤天數 1785
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-7 01:22 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Questions about U.S. Visa Lottery Open from Oct 1st?? – Nov 2nd Attorney Gail Seeram, ?? ??? ?In the past week,Jerseys From China, my office has received many questions about the upcoming visa lottery.? Therefore, we will seek to answer some of these very relevant questions through this column.Can I apply for the visa lottery if I have a pending immigration petition?? Yes, a person from an eligible country may apply for the visa lottery even if they have a pending immigration petitions filed by a parent,NFL Jerseys Cheap, spouse or sibling (brother or sister).Do I have to submit a photo of my wife and children?? Yes,Wholesale Jerseys China, every eligible person must upload a digital photo with their application.? Children over age 21 cannot be included in the visa lottery application.Can I download and save the visa lottery entry form into a word processing program and finish it later?No,Wholesale Jerseys, you will not be able to save the form into another program for completion and submission later. You must fill in the information and submit it while online.How soon after I submit my entry will I receive the electronic confirmation notice?You should receive the confirmation notice immediately, including a confirmation number that you must record and keep. However, the unpredictable nature of the Internet can result in delays. You can hit the “Submit” button as many times as is necessary until a complete application is received and the confirmation notice sent. However, once you receive a confirmation notice,Cheap Jerseys For Wholesale, do not resubmit your information.How do I know if I am selected?You must use your confirmation number to access the Entrant Status Check available at www.dvlottery.state.gov starting May 1,Supply Authentic NFL Jerseys, 2014 through at least September 2015. Entrant Status Check is the ONLY means by which you will be notified if you are selected, provided further instructions on your visa application, and notified of your immigrant visa interview appointment date and time. The only authorized Department of State website for official online entry in the Diversity Visa Program and Entrant Status Check is www.dvlottery.state.gov.