hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 1887
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-7 23:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…as villager struck by car?When 51 year-old Douglas Forrester called ‘Briggie’ left his Public Road,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Agricola home on Sunday evening,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, neither his wife nor his daughters could have imagined that it would have been the last time they would see him alive.Dead: Douglas Forrester Forrester left his abode to attend a wake at inner Agricola, but never made it back.Reports are that the pedestrian was returning to his residence when he was struck by a car at the now infamous ‘Agricola Road head’.The man’s wife, Shirley Eastman-Forrester, told Kaieteur News that her husband left their home just around 19:00 hours,Cheap Jerseys, after attending to the needs of one of their children.“He did some spelling with his youngest daughter and then he made pancakes for her and he left,” the woman recollected.She added that just after midnight she heard persons calling at her home which is located a few yards away from where the accident occurred.“Someone come calling and when I go out de person tell me that my husband just get knock down on de road head,” Mrs. Eastman- Forrester related.The woman said when she arrived on the spot it appeared as if her husband was already dead.The badly injured man was rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital by public spirited citizens where he was pronounced dead on arrival.The man who was employed at the Victoria Secret Store on Robb Street now leaves to mourn his wife and seven children.The driver of the car has since been taken into police custody to assist with investigations. The car is said to be an airport taxi.Some persons who claimed to have witnessed the accident claimed that the driver of the car was on his cellular phone.Meanwhile,Supply NFL Jerseys, in the wake of this accident,Jerseys NFL China, residents are calling on the relevant authorities to look at the possibility of erecting traffic lights at what has been described as ‘the deadly junction’.“I ain’t know is wha’ does happen at da road head but people always getting kill right deh,” one concerned resident said.Another resident claimed that Forrester died on the same spot where 12-year-old Shaneis Hendriques died a few months ago.In addition,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, Agricola residents are calling on the police to impose harsher penalties on drivers, who by their recklessness kill persons on the roadways.“Suspending people’s licence is not enough because they still go back and drive on the road… and now they getting bail,” another resident pointed out.