yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1773
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-8 00:40 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Abena RockcliffeRecent comments made by Caricom’s Chairman, Antigua and Barbuda’s Prime Minister Gaston Browne relating to President Donald Ramotar’s prorogation of Parliament does not sit well with the Caribbean Guyana Institute for Democracy (CGID).The New York based body is of the opinion that Browne’s comments to the effect that Caricom “respects the right of Guyana’s President Donald Ramotar to prorogue Parliament” and is therefore not “too concerned” about the political crisis in Guyana, is just plain unacceptable.President Ramotar,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, on November 10, prorogued Parliament to prevent the passage of the Alliance For Change (AFC) sponsored No-Confidence Motion brought against his government.President Donald RamotarThis Motion was one that garnered the support of A Partnership for National Unity (APNU) and once passed would have forced Ramotar’s administration to immediately call General Elections within 90 days.Ramotar, in subsequent addresses to the nation said that he prorogued parliament to have dialogue but since that failed,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China, he has chosen not to recall the Parliament but to call elections. He however has not yet set a date.Prime Minister Browne was recently reported in a section of the media saying that given President Donald Ramotar’s assurances that he will make an announcement on General Elections early in 2015, the community is “not too concerned at this point” over the prorogation of the Guyanese Parliament.He reportedly said that Caricom will “respect the President’s judgment and Constitutional right” to suspend the legislative branch of government.Browne stated that the current political crisis in Guyana was raised by Ramotar on Monday last at a meeting of the Heads of Government during the Fifth Caricom-Cuba Summit held in Havana.He said that Caricom was sufficiently satisfied that the President’s decision was not intended as an abuse of power and that given Ramotar’s assurances that he will call General Elections in 2015,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, the President’s decisions had to be respected.Browne declined to elaborate on correspondence with the government or members of the opposition.Incensed by Browne’s “uninformed and vacuous” comments, CGID President, Rickord Burke in a recent statement, accused Caricom of demonstrating partiality towards the ruling People’s Progressive Party (PPP).Burke said that Browne’s comments exposed hidden support for the PPP’s repression of the elected representatives of the people.”Burke, with reference to Browne’s comment that Ramotar’s decision was “not intended as an abuse of power,” questioned if Browne is “omniscient and can divine Ramotar’s intent.”CGID President, Rickord BurkeHe added, “The Prime Minister’s comments unfortunately portray him as unschooled about the democratic ethos and indifferent to the people of Guyana, whose fundamental rights have been subjugated by the Ramotar regime.”Burke, a former aide to Guyana’s late President Desmond Hoyte,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys, asserted that the Parliament is constrained by the constitution to recall any government that commits material violations of the law.He further argued that Ramotar is abusing his power to obstruct the constitutionally sanctioned impeachment process. He contended that Ramotar in effect dissolved the Parliament but is calling it a “prorogation” to avoid calling elections.Burke opined that Ramotar and his Cabinet have lost legitimacy.The CGID President said that regardless of what Browne claims, the result of the constitutional breakdown in Guyana is the emergence of an authoritarian State and a creeping dictator who is ruling by decree.“It is disgraceful for Caricom to countenance a lawless dictatorship that has imposed “one party rule” in the Member State where the Community has its headquarters”,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, he declared.Burke said that “if a mere expression of intent to call elections has arguably assuaged Caricom Leaders, then those Leaders are credulous and apathetic to the abridgment of the inalienable rights of the Guyanese electorate.”This posture, he posited, is similar to the abandonment of the “Caricom Charter of Civil Societies” and the democratic process.Burke said that that he wonders whether or not “Prime Minister Browne believes that the arbitrary suspension of his nation’s Parliament, that is designed to obstruct the people’s elected representatives from fulfilling a constitutional mandate, would be acceptable to the good people of Antigua & Barbuda.”On Friday last,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Opposition Leader, David Granger told the media that Browne’s statements suggest tha

無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2401
用戶失蹤天數 2105
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-8 00:50 
Anybody who defend thiefing got to be a thief. That is why in certain place when people ketch and beat thief man all dem who run and holler pun people not to beat dem got to be thieves too,Cheap China Jerseys. Dem boys been in parliament de other day when people start asking question about de drug deal between de Ministry of Health and de company that use to mek drugs in this country,Cheap Basketball Jerseys.De government arrange things in such a way that only this company can sell drugs to de government. De Auditor General complain bout this but dem didn’t care,NFL Jerseys China. Dem continue to give away de people money. Now de people asking if de drugs did come in and some people talking how dem got to check.When de people who want know how de government money spend start fuh ask more question is then dem boys see who does encourage de thiefing,Discount NFL Jerseys. One of dem claim how he gun talk to de man who import de drugs and see if he can get de man fuh sue some of dem who asking all dem question.That is threatening and only when people sharing in something that dem does threaten to protect that thing and some does even protect it.Dem boys seh that dem always believe that everybody want to protect de state funds but it look like if some want to protect and some definitely want to see scampishness because dem does get a drawback,China Jerseys.De story ain’t done yet. Is more question in dem tail and dem boys waiting fuh see who gun push in dem mouth fuh defend de way how de money move from de Treasury to one company and one company only.De thing that got dem boys worried is how de people tell de parliament that dem store any drugs fuh free when Leslie tell de media how de government does pay fuh store de drugs because de Ministry ain’t got space. Dem boys got de recording.Talk half and watch fuh more crookishness,Stitched Jerseys.

無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2401
用戶失蹤天數 2105
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-8 03:00 
On Wednesday, Mayor Hamilton Green,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, convened a special meeting on the restoration of City Hall. At that session, which a number of well known engineers including Bert Carter, Berkley Wickham, George Jardim, Bobby Hussein, and Guyana’s Cultural Icon Eddy Grant attended, the Mayor said that he wanted to focus on restoration and not rehabilitation of the building.The City HallHe noted that over the years, he had tried to persuade the Council to move forward with a plan to restore the building but that there were and are some technical difficulties associated with such restorative works.He said that a few years ago,holesale Soccer Jerseys, he had approached the Cubans and the Venezuelans for assistance but certain changed and changing circumstances delayed such support.He observed that a cursory look at City Hall will reveal that it is collapsing, and that he was aiming at developing a new system and a way of thinking that will identify the way forward to attain the objective of restoring City Hall.Deputy Mayor, Patricia Chase-Green, who was present along with other councilors and city officials and representatives of the National Trust,China NFL Jerseys, said that, the meeting was an important one, and that it brought together a diverse group of qualified and very knowledgeable individuals,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, who have an interest in the effort of the municipality to restore City Hall.Mr. Bert Carter said that from his quick observation of the building,Wholesale China Jerseys, its foundation seems to be intact but that the Council needed to move forward urgently to begin the process of restoration.Mr. Eddy Grant expressed a passionate concern for the restoration works to protect the cultural and architectural integrity of City Hall. He suggested that the Council put in place an education system that will provide knowledge of local woods and other building materials and the various applications for which these can be used, particularly as it relates to buildings of historical and cultural significance, to our young people.? He expressed the view that the works must preserve the spirit and grace, which was imbued in it by those who worked to design and construct it in 1889.The meeting concluded with an understanding that the City Engineer’s Department will furnish the team with all information including drawings, photographs and other materials on City Hall.Another meeting will be convened next Wednesday, to appoint a special technical committee,NFL Jerseys From China, to begin the work of putting together a credible and useable document on the building.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2414
用戶失蹤天數 1890
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-8 03:20 
Police are likely to charge the son of Jerome Franklyn, the man who hacked three persons to death early last Friday morning, after learning that he assisted his father to commit the heinous crime.Kaieteur News understands that the police learnt from other relatives that Franklyn’s son held on to one of the victims,Cheap China Jerseys, Floyd Drakes, who tried to flee the mayhem, allowing his father “to finish him off.”Last Sunday, a caller claiming to be Franklyn had expressed anger that the police detained his son as an accomplice in the three murders.This newspaper understands that initially the young man had denied being involved in the murders, but when confronted by a young family member,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, he had no other choice but to admit that he did aid his father.According to a police source, investigators learnt that after Drakes was chopped, he tried to run to safety but was held by Franklyn’s son until the killer caught up with him.Franklyn inflicted several more chops to Drakes’ body until he was certain that Drakes was dead.Drakes sustained 25 chops.Meanwhile police intensified the hunt for Franklin after a man claiming to be the alleged killer contacted Kaieteur News to disclose events that led to the slaughter of his mother-in-law, his nine-year-old stepdaughter, his rival, and the maiming of his spouse.The caller also made it clear that, for him, the killing would not stop until he had “dealt with” his wounded reputed wife and lone survivor, Geeta Boodhoo, and her sister.“I don’t intend to surrender. I want my wife’s sister; she is the key to my problems,” the caller said. Indicating that he also planned to kill his wife, “if they don’t ketch me first,” the caller said: “Me waiting for she to come out (of hospital).”In the approximately 20-minute conversation, ‘Franklin’ confessed to slaughtering his reputed wife’s mother, Bibi Zalima Khan and his spouse’s alleged lover, Floyd Drakes.Expressing not a shred of remorse, he also admitted to chopping his reputed wife and lone survivor, Geeta Boodhoo.But he vehemently denied killing his nine-year-old stepdaughter, Ashley Boodhoo. He claimed that it was his mother-in-law, Bibi Khan, who accidentally hacked the child to death while attempting to chop him.During the conversation, the man claiming to be Jerome Franklin portrayed himself as a hard-working cane-cutter who provided for his family, while his spouse frittered away his earnings. He also indicated that he eventually snapped last Thursday over his reputed wife’s blatant infidelity.He alleged that his spouse and another female relative would habitually bring women and men into the house, while his mother-in-law “played music.”He said that things escalated last September when the court granted his wife a restraining order after she claimed that he had threatened her life. This meant that he could not enter the family’s Tuschen home.‘Franklin’ alleged that on Thursday night, a taxi driver, who is his close friend, tipped him off that he had dropped Franklin’s spouse and a man into Tuschen Housing Scheme. The taxi driver, ‘Franklin’ claimed, indicated that he suspected that the two were heading for the house that Franklin and his estranged wife had once shared.‘Franklin’ said that he immediately contacted his mother-in-law, Bibi Khan, by phone.“I call and the mother answer, and I tell she to tell she daughter to get that man out of the house because I got my children inside, and the mother-in-law suck she teeth and hang up,Cheap NFL Jerseys,” the caller claimed.“I go to the home and my mother-in-law, my wife and the man inside drinking and smoking weed and playing music. I rip down the window and go in the house, and I deal with the wife.”He claimed that Bibi Khan,NFL Jerseys Clearance, his mother-in law, picked up a cutlass and tried to chop him,China NFL Jerseys, but accidentally chopped and killed nine-year-old Ashley Boodhoo.“I mind that child from one year, and when I see that, I deal with (killed) the mother-in law.”“I want the public to know that I didn’t kill that child.”He said that he then turned on his rival, Floyd Drakes, who began to plead for his life.“The man say ‘soldier man, I ain’t know what going on,Cheap Jerseys NFL China,’ and I say, ‘this is my house. A man and woman got an affair; don’t take it into the house.’ The caller said that he then killed Drakes.However, although badly chopped, his spouse, 30-year-old Geeta Boodhoo, managed to flee to a neighbour’s house.