yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2438
用戶失蹤天數 1785
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-8 06:50 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Biaspatie Rampersaud, 77, of Herstelling Squatting Area, is calling on both the Ministry of Human Services and Social Security and the police to look into the matter of her being severely abused by her daughter.The woman, whose body bore numerous marks of violence, alleged that the reason for the beating is her not wanting to hand over her recently received pension.The abused motherAccording to Rampersaud,Cheap Jerseys, she collects $27,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China,000 in pensions monthly; $10,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys 2018,000 old age pension and $17,Cheap Jerseys From China,000 from National Insurance Scheme (NIS). She said that she usually gives her daughter $10,000 “to save”, $1,000 to each of her three great grandchildren, and use the rest to “survive till de next month”.“Me shame fuh tell you, but she does treat me real bad. I work all me life on de sugar estate and mind she and everything; now she got me living under she house while she live upstairs with she grandchildren.? But I use to tek that cause I seh is she life and she house. But just because me ain’t want give she me money she beat me and from next year she will start collect pension.”The woman said that she was beaten with a stick that she uses to aid her in walking and was also stomped. Her face bore numerous bumps and she disclosed marks on other parts of her body.Rampersaud said that she reported the matter to the Herstelling Police Station and even though her daughter had to report to the station,Wholesale Jerseys China, it seems “like dem na do nothing bout it”.Unable to walk on her own, Rampersaud was accompanied by a concerned citizen,China Jerseys Cheap, Seenauth Ramsahai. Ramsahai said that “society must know what is going on and must know that it is unacceptable. Youths must know that that is not the way to treat a parent whether they have been good or bad.”When contacted, Minister of Human Services and Social Security, Jennifer Webster, said that her Ministry has been in receipt of numerous reports similar to the one at hand.She opined that such is as a result of a lapse in morals and family values in society. The Minister said that the respect for the elderly seems to be fading and that is something which needs to be addressed.She also disclosed that her ministry has already begun to brainstorm ways and means to protect the elderly.Webster said that she will look into Rampersaud’s matter and ensure her Ministry assists the victim.