狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-8 18:15 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
10巴卡拉祕訣簡單指南取勝
|
|作者:Cary Clark
提交:2009-04-18 15:59:21字數:801人氣:24標簽:巴卡拉,巴卡特小貼士
作者RSS |
|這10巴卡拉提示你會看起來像一個專業的時候,你把你的座位,你甚至可能會增加你獲勝的機會在這個簡單的游戲。但是巴卡拉可能起到簡單的賭場紙牌游戲之一,也是很多賭場中最有魅力的游戲。

1。賭博的首要規則,巴卡拉最重要的祕訣是永遠不要用“親愛的”錢賭博,只賭博“多余”的錢。換句話說,不賭錢,你需要現在或在不久的將來可能需要支付你的財務承諾和日常生活費用。

2。最好的巴卡拉提示,你可以收到,噹涉及到玩美國巴卡拉是無視任何誰聲稱有專業的巴卡拉提示,這將有助於你制定一個“雙贏戰略”玩游戲。事實上,巴卡拉是由嚴格的游戲規則控制的,不允許莊傢或玩傢選擇。作為一個結果,你在倖運女神沒有提高你贏的機會的能力

3擺佈。好消息是,在美國巴卡拉的大部分賭注中,這傢公司擁有相對較小的優勢。巴卡拉有三個潛在的賭注,而對你來說稍微好一點的是銀行的賭注。如果你打8甲板,這打賭房子的優勢僅僅是1多一點。

4。下一個最吸引人的賭注是賭毬員。再次,如果你打8副牌,這個賭房子的優勢只有1.24左右。

5。由於投注只有三個選擇,如果你只是想避免與巴卡拉最壞的賠率賭不賭一把。儘筦9至5月1日的聲音吸引人的支出,事實上,房子仍然有居高臨下的優勢6左右。

6。你應該知道的一個合理的巴卡拉提示是,如果你發現少於8個套牌的游戲正在進行,ebet,那麼你的賠率會提高或惡化。在一個甲板游戲,例如,對銀行稍微下降一賭房子的優勢,對毬員的賭傢優勢略有增加,房子的優勢在領帶賭注就會急劇上升。

7。如果你只是要一些巴卡拉的提示,因為巴卡拉是歐洲的一個游戲,提示你收到最頻繁的大陸是使用“dernier”係統。在法國dernier意味著“之前”,這正是你的賭注在這一戰略。噹在噹前手上下注時,在最後一個牌之前回到牌手的手上,然後下注勝者,莊傢或牌手。例如,如果最後三手獲勝的毬員,銀行傢,和毬員在去年和你賭莊傢回到手的樣子。

8,現金版。雖然鞅係統是一個負序係統,它肯定會讓你在長期內破產,但你可以試著在中長時間玩巴卡拉。簡單地說,噹你輸了與你的標准投注單位下注兩倍的賭注下一手。噹你贏得了一手,回到標准的投注單位。

9。更樂觀的巴卡拉建議支持積極進步係統來筦理資金。在這?,每一次你贏了一手,增加賭注的大小50下一手。噹你輸了,回到你的標准投注單位。例如,如果你的標准投注單位是10美元,在第一手下注10美元。如果你贏了,下一手下注15美元。如果你贏了那只手,下一手下注22.50美元。噹你最後輸了,回到你的標准投注單位。

10。最合理的巴卡拉建議之一是尋找一個游戲,房子的費用,你少玩的特權。房子收取的標准傭金通常是5英鎊。但是,如果你花點時間四處看看,你可能會找到游戲設施,無論是在現場還是在互聯網上,將收取較低比例的獎金。你會發現生活游戲收費少4和互聯網網站被處以少2.75的傭金提成。
作者的資源箱
Cary Clark是一個狂熱的旅行者和多產的作傢,他寫了大量的報紙、雜志和旅游城市步行指南。經過30年的頻繁旅行,他對拉斯維加斯也產生了喜愛,並詳細了解了賭場游戲。卡?現在用這種經驗和知識寫在互聯網賭博熱的各個方面。現在的定期撰稿人,為

|
相關的主題文章:

http://vw-lupo.freebbs.tw/viewthread.php?tid=75019&extra=page%3D1

無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2412
用戶失蹤天數 2116
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-8 18:16 
An afternoon fire partially destroyed a two-storey building at Lot 141 Regent Street, Georgetown, leaving business owners with millions in losses.The fire which reportedly started around 15:00hrs yesterday,NFL Jerseys Cheap, destroyed iConnect,Wholesale Jerseys, a cell phone and electronics store, located on the lower flat at the eastern end of the building.? Several electronic items, including cellular phones,Cheap NFL Jerseys, printers and computers were destroyed.Persons were seen assisting the owner of the store Avinash (only name given) with packing several bags containing damaged electronics into the trunk of two cars.A Western Union Outlet is located on the upper flat of the building, while the Lindo Star Wholesale and Retail is on the lower flat.While nothing in the store was burnt, several articles, inclusive of clothing and footwear,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, were damaged during attempts to douse the flames.“The fire ain’t burnt nothing in here. All of them clothes and shoes and bags and them other things get soak from the water them man use to put out the fire,” an official from the Lindo Store said.She added that they are hoping to clean up the store and have things back to normal before the end of the week. The woman estimated losses at millions.Fire destroys electronics outletThis was also the case for the Western Union Outlet, as the section it occupied was also sodden.An eyewitness said that the fire, reportedly of electrical origin, started in the eastern section of the building.However, quick action by the Guyana Fire Service prevented the fire from engulfing the building and spreading to other businesses.When Kaieteur News arrived on the scene, firefighters,China Jersyes Cheap, with the use of a fire tender, had already managed to contain the blaze, while other fire officials set up barricade around the building.This publication was told that there were several attempts by persons to steal articles from the building, specifically from the electronic store. However,Discount NFL Jerseys, they were thwarted by ranks from a mobile police patrol.This is the second business place reportedly to have been destroyed by fire this year. In August, the Raj’s wholesale and Retail store at the corner of Avenue of the Republic and America Street became engulfed in flames. It took firefighters some 45 minutes to contain the blaze as the four-storey building had many grills and steel plates which hindered firemen from gaining access.

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2439
用戶失蹤天數 2116
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-8 18:16 
MY FELLOW GUYANESE:The results of the 2015 General and Regional elections have been declared by the Guyana Elections Commission. Unfortunately these results have been shrouded in controversy.I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the members and supporters of the People’s Progressive Party/Civic for your unwavering commitment and support and for the confidence which you reposed in us.? I want to acknowledge all the hard work and sacrifices made by you in the campaign, particularly those supporters who toiled,Wholesale Jerseys Store, sometimes unnoticed, to keep our machinery going.While we are disappointed,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, hurt and aggrieved, I urge you to remain calm in the face of widespread provocation associated with triumphalism.We should be proud of our unstinting commitment and ceaseless efforts to preserve our country’s democracy.? We should also be justifiably proud of our record of success in restoring our economy and dramatically transforming our country over these difficult years of struggle.Let us not be daunted but redouble our efforts to keep our party strong and resilient.? As we look to the future we will stand with our people to continue the struggle for freedom and democracy as we did decades before.As you are aware, the People’s Progressive Party/Civic had requested the Commission to conduct a recount of the ballots cast in view of the several irregularities and discrepancies found during and after the day of the elections.? We believe that the electoral processes were severely compromised. That is why we requested a recount of the ballots. Regrettably, our repeated requests were denied by GECOM.The right to universal adult suffrage and its exercise of “one person,Cheap NFL Jerseys, one vote” which the PPP won for the Guyanese people in 1953 is again under threat.GECOM by its constitutional mandate and the observer missions have made their pronouncements on the elections without taking into account the real concerns that have been brought to their attention by our party.My party remains convinced that a recount would have proven beyond any shadow of doubt that the electoral processes had been compromised and the PPP/C would have won.We have agreed to pursue options for redress under the constitution and the law,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, including an elections petition.Once again we are being removed from office, not through the will of our people, but by electoral manipulations yet we will remain steadfast in our commitment to the principles of freedom and democracy.My fellow Guyanese,Wholesale MLB Jerseys 2018, it has been my humble honour to serve you as President of our dear land over these past three years.? I have upheld my sworn duty to carry out my mandate without fear or favour.My party is proud of our record in nurturing and building a free and democratic country.? Clearly these elections demonstrate that the freedom we have can still be compromised but we have always acted in the interests of all of our people. We will continue to do so and will remain steadfast in our commitment to serve all Guyanese and to work for the unity, stability and progress of our country.I am urging the new President and the APNU-AFC leadership to take urgent responsibility for the preservation of peace,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, the respect for all our citizens regardless of race, colour or creed and the protection of all Guyanese irrespective of political affiliation.As we enter into a new phase of our country’s political life, the PPP/C will continue to strive for a strong democracy, a cohesive society and a better Guyana.The struggle continues.