hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2432
用戶失蹤天數 1908
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-9 02:30 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Dem boys seh that de Man above does wuk in mysterious ways. Sometimes he does wuk so strange that other people does get blame. And when people look at de situation dem can’t help but understand that truth is stranger than fiction.Imagine yesterday de Waterfalls paper carry a photo of a sign outside de hard Times paper. This sign on de reserves but Robeson lef it because he people claim how he ain’t see it.Well dem boys seh that de Man above don’t sleep. Robeson knock down de Kissing Bridge pun de West Coast and lef de sign. De Man above knock down de sign.But dem boys shoulda know that something was going on. Late Sunday afternoon dem had some lightning that people never see. And de thunder was something else. De rain and de breeze was so strong that de sign come down.Well dem boys going to church because dem sure that there is a man above and he visit de city on Sunday to put he hand pun de sign outside de Hard Times paper.But de people who wukking there decide that is de Waterfalls paper pull down de sign. Dem boys seh that dem have security; dem have security cameras; dem have people there round de clock. All of dem see wha happen but Bobby ain’t tekking wha dem tell he.He get one reporter (??) at de Vieira TV station that he buy,Wholesale Jerseys, to claim how is de Waterfalls paper invoke power to topple de sign.De sign deh down. One of dem boys seh that it showing solidarity wid de Kissing Bridge. Another seh that it telling de world de direction in which de hard times paper going.Talk half. Lef half.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2432
用戶失蹤天數 1908
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-9 02:31 
…ignores Varshnie JagdeoThe Office of the President last evening released the salaries received by Former Presidents and First Ladies amidst swirling controversy over the pension package Mr Bharrat Jagdeo will receive when he demits office following the November 28 polls.However,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the list omits Varshnie Jagdeo, who served as First Lady while married to Jagdeo.? Jagdeo became President in 1999; the couple separated in 2007. Ms Jagdeo, who has since adopted her maiden name, said the marriage was not registered.In addition, the list released by the Office of the President also omits Mrs Yvonne Hinds, the wife of Prime Minister Samuel Hinds who served as First Lady from March-December, 1997 when he served as President.The list states that in December 3, 2004, Mrs. Joyce Hoyte (wife of former President Desmond Hoyte), received $87,143. Following the passage of the Former Presidents (Benefits and Other Facilities) Act Mrs. Hoyte received? $347,395 from 2006. In 2007, she received $378,660; in 2008,Wholesale Jerseys China, $489,468; and in November 2010, she got $543,Wholesale Jerseys China,543.The Office of the President said Mrs. Janet Jagan received $125,867 per month in 2000. From October 1,Cheap China Jerseys, 2006 she received $729,529 per month. In addition, the Office of the President said she received a salary of $137,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, 938 in March 2009 as legislator, and ex-president $876,692Former President Arthur Chung received, from October 1, 2006 $729,529 per month, with the last amount being paid in June 2008 to the tune of $1,085,427 per month.His widow, Mrs Chung, received a widow’s pension of $542,714 up to August 2009, the Office of the President said.The Office added that they were also entitled to motor vehicles and drivers, a gardener, payment of utilities bills (electricity/telephone/water), payment for security at the residence or the provision of security personnel, payment of maids,Supply Cheap Jerseys, payment for medical expenditures, payment of an Annual Vacation Allowance for Ex-President and Spouse, and duty-free concession for motor vehicles.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2432
用戶失蹤天數 1908
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-9 03:27 
– as massive vigil streamlined to mark one-year anniversary Another investigation into the death of four-year-old Jaden Mars,Cheap Jerseys China, who died under questionable circumstancesNathalie Caseley displays photos showing the deterioration of her son at the GPHCat the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) almost a year ago has reportedly commenced.This development was intimated to mother of the deceased child,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Nathalie Caseley, via a correspondence she received from the Guyana Medical Council last week.But according to Caseley in an interview with this publication, “they seem to be stalling.”She is convinced that rather than taking definitive action, efforts are being made to ‘wear her down’. She disclosed that the Medical Council in its correspondence to her stated that the renewed investigation into her son’s death will see all parties involved in her son’s demise being interviewed. This is in spite of the fact that several investigations at the level of the Hospital and the Ministry of Health had found glaring evidence of negligence in the treatment Mars received at the public health institution.Chief Medical Officer, Dr Shamdeo Persaud, had told this publication that he was satisfied that investigations conducted offered sufficient information for action to be taken at the levels of the Nursing and Medical Councils.This publication was informed that one nurse who attended to the child was sent on administrative leave, while at least three doctors involved in the case have remained on the job.Caseley, since her son’s demise, has remained relentless in her fight for justice and has even retained Attorney at Law Nigel Hughes on a pro bono basis to legally fight her cause.According to Caseley, “we have served them through the court with our statement of claims and are awaiting a response from their attorney.”Hughes had told this publication that “the deceased estate will be claiming exemplary damages for negligence to the tune of $40 million.”Mars was admitted to the GPHC on December 4 last year to have his tongue sutured for a minorThe Jaden Mars T-Shirt to be worn during the vigilinjury which he sustained when he fell at home and hit his mouth on a five-gallon bucket.The child was initially taken to the East Ruimveldt Health Centre for medical attention but was transferred to the GPHC where, as part of attempts to treat him, he was administered at least 50 milligrams of Ketamine intended to sedate him so that his tongue could be sutured. However, since the anaesthetic medicine was not effective in putting the child to sleep he was referred to the theatre to allow for controlled sedation.The process should have taken about 15 minutes but it was not until one hour later that medical personnel emerged from the theatre to inform Caseley that her son’s heart had “crashed”.He remained in an unconscious state until December 10, when he died, in the hospital’s Intensive Care Unit (ICU).Caseley has contended that “by no means, at all, my son should have ended up dead for the minor injury he sustained…I feel as though I’m now being pushed around and taken for granted in my quest for justice and closure.”And even as the one-year anniversary nears for her son’s demise, Caseley has plans for a massive vigil set for the GPHC’s Accident and Emergency entrance.“I am expected to have a large turnout at the vigil as it marks one year since the doctors at the GPHC pronounced my sweet Jaden dead,” said the still grieving mother who disclosed that,Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys, “I’m also using this opportunity to call out all the victims of GPHC to come out in support of my fight for justice. When I say victims of GPHC,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, I mean all those who have been affected the way I have been; everyone who lost someone because of their (GPHC’s) negligence,Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping,” Caseley emphasised.According to her, while she recognises that her fight can in no way resurrect her first born son, her sustained efforts are geared at not only representing “persons who have been left with permanent scars because of the negligence of medical practitioners,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” but in order to help prevent such situations from becoming a regular trend.“I am asking persons wishing to support the vigil to take a white t-shirt along with $1,200 to the Trophy Stall at Bourda Market in order to imprint the inscription “Justice for Jaden Mars” which will serve as the attire of those supporting the vigil,” Caseley said.It is expected that the vigil will be supported by Mothers in Black, Red Thread and other concerned individuals.