hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 1887
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-9 08:04 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The father of the 13-year-old Grove East Bank Demerara girl now in the custody of the Childcare and Protection Agency told this newspaper that it was the police who had told (name provided), also called ‘Bathroom Crapaud’, to check on his daughters periodically.This,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, he said, stemmed from the fact that the man was involved in the accident that injured two of his daughters, including the 13-year-old.The man was adamant that this was the extent of the relationship. He said that ‘Bathroom Crapaud’ would usually visit in the evenings.According to a statement provided to the Childcare Protection Agency, the girl admitted that,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, “her boyfriend (name provided) 31 years of age,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, known as ‘Bathroom Crapaud,’ sleeps occasionally at my parents’ residence in my bedroom with me…I am presently not attending school because the Headmistress of (name of school provided) asked me to take out my gold tooth before I can return to school.”The father said that his daughter (a first form secondary school student) could not read and write thus she did not know what she was signing to.Her 15-year-old sister (name provided) had also signed the statement as a witness, along with a probation officer attached to the childcare unit.When asked about the bribe that was purportedly offered to a villager not to push the issue further, the girl’s father debunked that claim saying that it was the villager who had demanded a $200,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply,000 bribe to not report the fact that the 15 year-old sister was living with an adult.The father did confirm that his two older daughters were sharing relationships with adults but insisted that it was their insistence on the relationship that forced his hand into marrying his daughters.He noted that the girls would “get away” with their now husbands.When asked about his reason for condoning an illegal act,NFL Jerseys Clearance, he pointed out that they were happy in stable relationships and that their husbands provided for them.Both girls were married below the age of 16 and to adult men.A medical examination conducted on the teenager on Monday confirmed that she is sexually active although the girl’s parents denied that she was sexually active.The medical examination also revealed that the 13-year-old also has ‘a vaginal infection’.On Thursday last,Cheap World Cup Jerseys 2018, the teenager was taken into protective custody by the Childcare Protection Agency.The officers from the Ministry of Human Services swooped down on the girl’s home after the allegations of the tryst between the girl and a grown man.The girl reportedly informed the officers that her father would allow the 31-year-old man, called ‘Bathroom Crapaud’, to come to the house to spend the night in her room for sex.