Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2399
用戶失蹤天數 2103
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-9 23:58 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
KIMBIA,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, BERBICE RIVER – “We have to pay $80,Wholesale NFL Jerseys,000 weekly for two dialysis sessions for my daughter and transportation. How can I afford something like that? I am just a poor peanut and red-bean farmer.”Frank Gladstone of Kimbia,China Jerseys Cheap, Berbice River makes yet another appeal for his only daughter to have a kidney transplant.Rockel GladstonePersons interested in helping the cause can deposit their contribution at the Bank of Nova Scotia,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic, account number 36465,Cheap Jerseys, or 741-065-7 at the Republic Bank.The Gladstone family can be contacted on telephone numbers 689-0908 or 666-6653. Rockel Gladstone was diagnosed with renal failure last year after experiencing ill health since 2005. An initial assessment suggests that her father could be a possible donor but more tests must be carried out before that could be definite.“We need money to do the kidney transplant. She is my only daughter and I would do anything to save her life. She is still very young,Cheap China Jerseys, the third of five children. When she does not receive the dialysis she gets delirious. On any given day she can only use about 20 ounces of fluid whether it is tea, water or whatever.”