yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 2103
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-10 07:31 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Opposition Leader, David Granger seems intent on making the Head of State, Donald Ramotar “sweat a little” as heOpposition Leader, David Grangerindicated to the media that he has not replied to the President’s invitation to engage in dialogue,Wholesale Jerseys, but for the moment, he is considering a response.Granger made this announcement at his press conference yesterday which was held at his Hadfield Street headquarters.The APNU Leader has been reported as saying that he is not going to engage the President in talks until the Parliament has been reconvened. It has been suggested that to avoid the No-Confidence Motion,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Ramotar had on November 10, suspended the Parliament for six months.Kaieteur News questioned Granger as to why,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, considering that he has been so clear on not engaging in talks, why the hesitation to express same in writing to the President and promptly at that.To this he responded,NFL Jerseys China, “I will write when I get around to it. He (Ramotar) knows why I am doing this; he has been conducting his communication through the press, through the National Toshaos Conference for example. We had a meeting on the Local Government Election and he was to write to me and he didn’t. He spoke at the Conference instead about his decision on the Election. He never wrote me to say that there will not be Elections. He wants to communicate with me through the press, well then I will communicate with him through the press. I will write him when I am good and ready.”The Opposition Leader was further pressed on the timeframe by which he will respond to Ramotar’s invitation, to which he responded, “I don’t have a time frame.”Cabinet Secretary, Dr. Luncheon had said on Wednesday that when one considers the behaviour of the “body politics” it is not unreasonable to assume that there could be talks, be it in secret or by third parties. However, Granger said that as far as he is concerned, there will be no talks until his condition is met,Cheap NFL Jerseys, insisting that his response to the President is still being considered.He said he has no objection to communication but he cannot prevent the Alliance For Change or the Working People’s Alliance from making contact with the President. He said too that while he is not entirely opposed to persons from his camp reaching out to Ramotar in an effort to try an dissolve the gridlock,NFL Jerseys From China, he cannot imagine that any third, fourth or fifth party can bring to the table, topics for discussion to which he and the President have not discussed. He does not believe that even foreign observers can help.“What we are seeing is not a lack of understanding but a lack of acting on the will of the people by President Ramotar,” Granger concluded.