hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2413
用戶失蹤天數 1889
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-11 07:53 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A misunderstanding between a Brazilian national and a man resulted in him and his sister being brutally attacked by an officer at a bar at Tabatinga, Rupununi,Wholesale Jerseys China, on Sunday night.According to the woman, 37 year-old Roxanne Farias, she and her brother, 29-year-old John Farias,Wholesale Jerseys, who is a student at a University in Brazil,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, were at a bar called “Yellow Shop”.She added that her brother and his girlfriend,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Sonia Ritchie,Jerseys From China, came to Guyana on vacation so she decided to take them partying.On the night of the attack, Farias said that she was at the bar when her brother decided to have a dance with his girlfriend. She added that during the dance a man walked up to John’s girlfriend and whispered something in her ears.After this move the young man then returned. The woman said that John inquired as to why he was approaching his girlfriend. Farias added that after a few minutes the man then returned with a bottle and dealt John a lash to his forehead (above his temple). John in response took another glass bottle and threw it at him.After seeing the ordeal Farias and other relatives started to part the fight when a police officer named “Sugrim” aka “Sugar” grabbed John by the neck and began to choke him. “I walked up to him and told him that I am a member of the neighbourhood police in St Ignatius. He cuffed me to my face and split my lip,” the woman said.She added that the rank did not provide any identification and was dressed in plain clothes.Meanwhile,Authentic Jerseys Wholesale, a source related to Kaieteur News that this was not the first attack carried out by “Sugar”. Another man was attacked about a year ago in the same bar.An investigation has since been launched by the police.