無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2424
用戶失蹤天數 1770
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-12 15:40 
Just when it was felt that the police had a lid on execution style killings in the city, a 26-year-old Albouystown resident was discovered dead in an abandoned building at 18 George Street,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, Werk-en-Rust with what appeared to be a single gunshot wound to his head.The body of Quincy Beete, a horse cart operator of Curtis Street, Albouystown, was discovered in the house which was formerly a church,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, around 15:30 hours, minutes after he was executed.No one saw when Beete entered the building nor did they see anyone leave. All neighbours could recall was what sounded like the explosion of a squib.One neighbour even thought that her electric meter had exploded.It was not until news spread that someone was shot dead in the building that neighbours really became aroused.Beete was identified as the brother of wanted man ‘Cobra’ who is being sought by the police for a series of robberies.There is speculation that Beete,Cheap NFL Jerseys, who was popularly called ‘Radio’ was mistakenly killed for his brother.There were rumours that a known person, whose name was given, had accosted Beete shortly after he left his reputed wife’s residence in Leopold Street yesterday afternoon.However, the dead man’s relatives disputed the mistaken identity theory, claiming that he bears no resemblance to ‘Cobra’.They also claimed that the police had detained Beete for 72 hours about two weeks ago and that there was no way he could have been mistaken for his brother.The dead man’s mother,Cheap Jerseys From China, Donna Beete, told this newspaper that she was heading out when she saw a crowd in front of the George Street house.She said that when she investigated she was shocked to learn that her son was the victim of another execution style killing.“I ask somebody is wha happen and they say is ‘Radio’ dead. I see he lie down and I see blood deh to he head,” said Donna Beete, while holding back tears.From all appearances the killer used a pillow to muzzle the sound of the gunshot, since a bloody pillow was reportedly found lying next to the dead man.Donna Beete said that the last time she saw her son alive was on Friday night.She could not say why her son was in the abandoned house, since he was not familiar with anyone who previously resided there.“It is strange that he ended up in the abandoned building,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China,” she said.Apart from his immediate family, Quincy Beete is survived by a son and the mother of his child who is expecting another baby.His mother-in-law said that she last saw him alive also on Friday night while he was speaking to her daughter at their Leopold Street home.“Just now I get the message that he get shoot and I thought it was on de road, but when I come,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, I see is inside de house,” the woman who declined to give her name told this newspaper.She said that Beete’s death comes as a shock to her entire family since her daughter had already bought him his Father’s Day gift which she was to present to him today.Two of the dead man’s brothers were also at the scene but they too could not give any reason why Beete might have been killed.Police at the scene collected several pieces of evidence which they hope will provide them with clues as to how Beat was killed and they are now trying to ascertain why.