Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2393
用戶失蹤天數 2097
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-13 16:50 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A post mortem on the body of 42-year-old Suresh Pollard, formerly of 113 Duke Street, Kingston, Georgetown revealed, yesterday, that he died from hanging.The victim called “Bynoe” was found dead around 23:00 hrs on Monday, in his apartment. He was reportedly discovered hanging from the ceiling, with a white sheet around his neck and his mother’s photograph in his hand.Suresh,NFL Jerseys Cheap, who at one time lived with his wife, Angela Pollard, and one child, went missing since Saturday last.Relatives of the deceased are contending that the man did not commit suicide; that his death resulted from an act of foul play.However,China Jerseys Free Shipping, Angela Pollard told Kaieteur News that she is convinced that suicide was the cause. She said that she has been a victim of abuse during the course of her 15-year marriage. She said that her husband was very jealous and controlling.According to Angela, the couple had an argument on Thursday, last. She said that the quarrel continued until Saturday, when she left for work.She said that at her work place, Suresh called her, inquiring what time she will be at home. He sounded intoxicated, she said, so she told him that she will not be returning home until he is sober.“He would normally beat me up when he drunk….so I went by my sister to stay,” said the distressed woman.Angela noted that her husband kept calling her cell phone all night on Saturday, last. She said that he told her that he had drunk poison and had placed valuable belongings in different sections of their home.He had attempted suicide in the past, each time when she left the home and when he was intoxicated.Angela informed this newspaper that her daughter was at home with Suresh, so she asked? him to send the child via taxi by her sister. She said that after the child was in her possession, she ignored her husband’s claims of drinking poison.“I was afraid he do she something,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, so I send fuh she,” said Angela.The woman recalled that on Sunday, last, she tried calling her husband’s cell phone, but got no response. She said that she believed that he was probably asleep.She added that she did not return home, because she was sick and tired of the abuse,Cheap NFL Jerseys, however, she continued to call him, but never got a reply.She said that she tried to call him again on Monday, last, with the same result, so she decided to go to the home on Monday night. She said that she secured the company of a police rank.“At home, de door was lock from de inside. His brother; Rajesh Pollard, broke de windows to get into de house. He said he only saw two cell phones and smell ah stink scent. My husband was found hanging from de ceiling in de living room in my house,wholesale jerseys,” said a tear-eyed Angela.The woman said that the dead man’s family has been accusing her of frivolous things for years. She indicated that the picture published by the Chronicle, yesterday, is the same picture her husband told her that he had placed with a quantity of jewellery in his “crotch”.She is convinced that someone else may have been in the house before she arrived home.“Ah want to know who gave Chronicle the picture, since is de same picture mi husband told me about,” said Angela.The woman told Kaieteur News that she has never been in police custody, despite what was previously reported by the Chronicle.Rajesh, the dead man’s brother. had stated, that he had not seen his brother since Saturday, last, but that he was not alarmed since he had no suspicions.He told the police that he heard the telephone ringing at his brother’s home, but no one answered it.According to Rajesh, his sibling and wife lived together for some fifteen years.Rajesh noted that on Monday night,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, his brother’s wife came with the police and entered the building in which they lived, only to discover Suresh’s lifeless body hanging.