Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2428
用戶失蹤天數 2131
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-15 11:53 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
With heavy police guard and a bullet lodged in the left side of his face, alleged armed robbery suspect, Robin Akeem Holder, yesterday refuted claims that he was the individual who swooped down on the Serenity Bar and held the proprietor at gunpoint.The well-shackled Holder from his bed at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) recounted the events leading up to the incident. Holder said that he had just left his home to visit his girlfriend who resides in Lodge, when he decided to purchase a beer from Guinness Bar.While on his way he realised that Serenity Bar “had a lot of people” and he opted to stop. Upon his arrival, he saw several men enter the bar and held the proprietor and patrons at gunpoint.According to Holder, after the men had forcefully taken way the businessman’s jewelry and cash they made good their escape. He related that he was also robbed of his money by the bandits who were carrying guns.The alleged suspect said that after “seeing” what had happen he decided to leave the Bar; that was when he felt a burning to his face, it was at that point he realised that he was shot. As a result he fell to the floor and “passed” out.“God knows I went to that bar to buy a beer and that man shoot me just like that. Is go I was going by my girlfriend…I did not rob them is some other men.”When asked if he remembered what transpired after that, he responded that his memory of the entire incident is still “blurry”.He was also questioned about the gold jewelry that the police claimed were found in his pocket, the patient affirmed that those were his girlfriend’s property,“Them thing belong to my gal and I hope they give me back it.”Holder also refuted reports that he was in the company of another male on the night of the incident.“I don’t know why the police are saying that I was with a man when I got shot; it was me alone go into the bar to buy something to drink…Is frame them framing me.”He told Kaieteur News that he is experiencing excruciating pain which is causing him grave discomfort when he speaks. The suspect declared that he would be very happy to receive any form of compensation for his injuries he received at the hands of the businessman.“I will accept any compensation from the man who wrongfully shoot me,Wholesale NFL Jerseys,” said Holder.On Monday night last,NFL Jerseys Supply, armed bandits stormed the drinking place operated by Joan Williams located at Joseph Pollydore Street,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, Lodge, and held up her customers at gunpoint while demanding cash and jewelry.Orin Hudson,China Jerseys Cheap, in an earlier report, told the media that he was sitting in the bar having a drink while chatting with a friend.According to Hudson, a man,cheap nfl jerseys, who was later identified as Robin Akeem Holder, walked into the bar and ordered a beer.He said that Holder left and returned some minutes later with a gun and demanded that Williams hand over her jewelry.The men took away his two cell phones, his gold rings, chains and watch along with about $20,000 in cash.After relieving Hudson of his jewelry, the gunmen then demanded him to go into a back room. It was while walking towards the room; Hudson said he observed the bandits’ hands shaking.Akeem Holder shortly after the shootingAccording to the man,Cheap Jerseys Supply, the two appeared inexperienced and he quickly started thinking of a way to fight back.The man said that everything happened so fast, as he pulled out his licenced firearm and fired several shots in the direction of the two bandits.Holder was struck in the face, while his accomplice, according to eyewitnesses, was bleeding from the shoulder.The police were later summoned and they detained the injured man.The businessman stated that he is very thankful that none of the customers were injured during the shooting.Moreover, the police said that a .32 Special Taurus revolver and gold jewelry were recovered from Holder.