yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-16 23:51 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Eighteen year Wismar Christianburg Secondary School student, Michael Bonds (Jnr) who is a Grenadian by birth but a Guyanese citizen, secured ten subjects with seven Grade ones with four distinctions in this year’s Caribbean Secondary Examinations Council (CSEC) making him the region’s top student.Bonds attended Grenada Boys Secondary School where he wrote eight subjects and secured passes in six prior to relocating to Guyana with his parents.The aspiring economist said that when he came to Guyana he enrolled in Wismar Christianburg Secondary School,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, known as ‘Multi”. Bonds noted that although he had already written CSEC in Grenada it was ‘Multi’ that did it for him.? “I was 16 and I went back into fourth form and I haven’t regretted it.”Bonds said that the Grenadian teachers were only there for you in school but ‘Multi’ teachers were there,China Jerseys Cheap, in and out of school.“In Grenada the teachers would only teach in school; they didn’t show any interest in you out of school. Here it is different,Wholesale Jerseys From China, the teachers at Multi taught in school and if you are not performing as you should they ensured you did. One teacher met my father and complained that I was not focusing. The teachers were interested in your wellbeing.”He said that all the subjects were new to him except for English and Mathematics but he was high in praise for God who he said came through for him.Michael Bonds senior who is an Associate Pastor at Faith Revival Ministries and Managing Director of MB Construction Service said he expected his son to do well but not to top the school yet it wasn’t a great surprise.He said he taught his children to always put God first. Bonds senior said he saw a complete change in his son as soon as he entered Multi. “When he started Multi I noticed a 180-degree turn around with my son and after the teacher complained to me I took away his phone and stopped him from watching TV.“All he did was go to church and he never left church for lessons at no time. I am thankful to God.”The senior Bonds said that he hopes his son gets a scholarship to attend University to read for his degree in Economics. “I am trusting God to open doors for him.”Bonds secured distinctions in Mathematics,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Economics,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China, Principles of Business and Social Studies; Grade One passes in English A,NFL Jerseys Clearance, Home Management and EDPM, Grade Two passes in IT and Office Administration and a Grade Three in Principles of Accounts.