hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2403
用戶失蹤天數 1879
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-17 18:41 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…Woman pleads with Gov’t for extradition of orphaned grandchild,China Jerseys NFL Wholesale, 2By Desilon DanielsPrampattie Chabieram with two of her dead daughter’s children, Brianna, 6, and Adrianna, 4Just over a year ago, Hasley Greenidge made headlines in both Guyana and abroad when he was gunned down in the streets of Cayenne, French Guiana, under circumstances that still remain a mystery to date.At the time of his death Greenidge was a father of two. To many, his death was just another story in the news. To the family of the man’s two children, however, his death has much deeper consequences that continue to spill over into their lives today.One of those relatives is Prampattie Chabieram, who is the grandmother to Greenidge’s two daughters. Chabieram’s daughter,wholesale nfl jerseys, Rita, had been in a relationship with Greenidge for a number of years before she passed away in February 2014. Rita and Greenidge’s relationship bore two children: Ariel, who was born in 2013, and Adrianna, who was born in 2011.Chabieram explained that a month after her daughter’s death, Greenidge headed to French Guiana with the two children. She said that he had briefly lived in the country before then. In fact, Arianna had been born in French Guiana before the family moved to Guyana. However, six months after Rita passed away, her reputed husband joined her; Greenidge was killed in August.Concerned over the wellbeing of her grandchildren, Chabieram made her way to French Guiana as soon as possible. However, she was met with difficulties. She explained that though she was able to collect Adrianna with ease, the same could not be said in relation to Ariel.“When I go to take Ariel, the babysitter told me she would give me Ariel, but she claimed she had to take her to the clinic the next day,” Chabieram said.However, the next day the difficulties prevailed. Upon her return, Chabieram said that neither Ariel nor the babysitter was around. She said the woman repeatedly promised to come by but never showed up.“She [the babysitter] finally said she’s not going to give me Ariel and she’ll only give Ariel to her other grandmother,” she said. This too also turned out to be a lie.She said she was forced to leave with only Adrianna, leaving Ariel behind.Chabieram indicated that she was not deterred. She later returned to French Guiana in November to try to retrieve her granddaughter again.“When I got there I went to the babysitter and picked up Ariel, but she told me I can’t take the child,” she said. She said that the babysitter attacked her, grabbing her hair and pulling at her to keep her from taking the child.“The police eventually came into the matter and took away Ariel from us,” she added. “I went to the judge, I went to the police and I went welfare. Apparently she was trying to adopt Ariel, but after I turned up they halted the entire process,” she said.Once again, Chabieram found herself forced to return to Guyana, but she was not giving up. She sought assistance from the Guyana Police Force, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the Child Care and Protection Agency. All of her attempts were futile.“I come here now and seeking help from the police them and nobody doing nothing. Up to this morning [Wednesday] I called [the Ministry of Foreign Affairs] and they said the person who dealing with my matter is on leave,” she said. She added, “Everybody promising, promising, and every day the baby is growing without knowing who her real family is.”She said too that she has not been receiving much support in the matter from her son-in-law’s family, who also live in Guyana.Furthermore, the entire matter is being complicated by the babysitter’s presentation of a document reportedly signed by the child’s father. According to Chabieram, the document indicated that the father gave permission for the babysitter to become the child’s foster parent. However, she said, the affidavit is forged. She said she reported this matter to the police who subsequently questioned the Justice of Peace who signed the affidavit.“The signature and correct spelling of his name don’t match to his official documents,” Chabieram said. She said too that the dates signed on the paper were signed after her son-in-law’s death.“He would never ever do something like that,” she stressed.Chabieram is unsure of her next step. She hopes to return to French Guiana to try her luck once more,Wholesale Jerseys 2017, but this time she is hoping to gain the support of the Guyanese authorities. She believes that the child is being held due to the circumstances surrounding the father’s death and possible welfare support from the Government in French Guiana.“It’s the benefit she [the babysitter] holding the child for. There is no real love for Ariel, and I don’t know what she’s going through,<a href