yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-17 20:06 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Kevin Williams, 23, of 41 Prince William Street, Plaisance, yesterday appeared before Acing Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson to face a charge of larceny from the person. He pleaded not guilty.It is alleged that Williams on Monday last, at Croal Street,cheap nfl jerseys, snatched a gold band from Lalita Shivgobin.According to Shivgobin,Cheap Jerseys USA, a resident of Cornelia Ida, West Coast Demerara,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, she was walking in the vicinity of Stabroek Market along the 45 bus park when the defendant went up to her and pulled off her band; she added that it fell down. He then looked at her in the face when he picked it up and ran away.“Your worship, my husband who was there ran after this man; then all of a sudden,Soccer Jerseys From China, I didn’t see them any more. It was some time after that I received a called from my husband who said that I should go down to the station to make a statement.”“Your worship, all I want is my gold band back, please.”Representing Williams in court was Attorney Mohamed Zaffar who said that his client, who is self employed as a vendor selling colognes,Cheap Jerseys From China, is in a common law relationship with an 18-year-old woman who is presently pregnant.The lawyer asked for? reasonable bail.“Your worship, my client currently has a medical condition,China NFL Jerseys, since the police shot him when he tried to flee.”The Magistrate placed the accused on $60,000 bail and fixed his next court date for March 9, 2009.