yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2429
用戶失蹤天數 2105
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-18 10:42 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Corretta Marshall,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, 18,Cheap Jerseys, of 29 New Road, Vreed-en-Hoop, and a customer service representative of Qualfon Guyana, yesterday appeared before Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson because she was accused of stealing a dress.It is alleged that on December 23,China Jerseys Cheap, last, she stole one dress worth $4,800 from Fazia’s Collections. Marshall pleaded not guilty to the present offence. When asked by Magistrate Robertson if she had stolen the dress,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the defendant declared ‘No’.“I was in the store trying on a dress; it didn’t fit so I put it back and tried on other dresses. When I was leaving the store a girl from the store stopped me and checked my bag; that’s when they discovered the dress and accused me of stealing it.”The prosecution said that the dress the worker had found in Marshall’s bag was of similar style and design, and that only she would know of that.“It was a girl I know; she put the dress in my bag,” Marshall told the courtMagistrate Robertson placed her on $20,NFL Jerseys From China,000 bail, money much more than the cost of the dress, and ordered her to re-appear in court on February 10,Wholesale Jerseys, next.