hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2376
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-19 04:25 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– taken away in ambulance By Rehana Ashley AhamadThe mentally ill woman who, over the past year, had been living in the big old tree on the Mc Doom Public Road,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, East Bank Demerara, has been removed twice last week.Residents said that the first time was on Tuesday last, when an ambulance came and took the woman away. This was following an article published in Monday’s Edition of the Kaieteur News. The article also highlighted residents’ plea for the woman to be removed, who they said was always armed with a sharp cutlass.“Ah ambulance come and carry she way. Suh I seh them musy gon inject she and then get fuh admit she to some institution fuh help,” one female resident said.The mentally ill woman’s belongings stuffed in the hollow tree trunk00But the resident said that to her dismay, she saw the occupant of the tree trunk the following day, “walking on the road and looking normal”.“After I see she, I tell me son them musy treat she fuh real, cause the lady did walking good, good, and she didn’t really look mad,” she added.The resident said that upon her return, the mentally ill woman once again erected mattresses,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, tarpaulins, and pieces of wood at the trunk of the tree.A few hours after her return, the woman disappeared. Residents are not sure as to who removed her this last time, but noted that she has not been seen since.In speaking with a few other residents yesterday, I learnt that this mentally ill woman is not the first, but the third person to be living in the hollow trunk of the tree.“I born and grow at this place, and so far, is three people been living in this tree. First was a man, but he did get knock down and dead. Then another man come,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and after he left, this woman come. Everybody frighten she though,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, because is only she does cuss up and walk around with she cutlass frightening people,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” the resident added.Another resident, a male, said that on more than one occasion, the fire service had to be called in to extinguish fires from inside the hollow tree trunk.“Yuh know how much time the fire tender does got to come and put out fire? I don’t know if is fuh cook, or fuh carry way the mosquitoes, but two of the three people who used to live in that tree,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, does be lighting fires inside. It can’t fall suh easy, cause the roots run under the road and suh…but if the fire burn the trunk (which is above ground) it could fall on them houses next it,” he explained.“That does always happen. All kinds of things she does get in there. Baseball bats… I don’t know if maybe she does steal them things and bring them there, but is like over 20 bags she stuff up in the tree deh,” one resident said.