Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2404
用戶失蹤天數 2107
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-19 17:17 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The body of a 29-year-old Guyana Defence Force (GDF) medic was yesterday fished out of the Essequibo River in the vicinity of Shanklands Resort, hours after he disappeared from the surface.Dead is Kevin Calder of Lot 2716 Pilot Street, New Amsterdam,Jerseys NFL China, Berbice. According to sources, Calder who is attached to Jungle and Amphibious Training School at Makouria went for a bath around 08:00am yesterday and later disappeared.A search was subsequently carried out and the body of the father of one was recovered two hours later. It was subsequently brought to the city late yesterday by an army helicopter.Dead: Kevin CalderIn a telephone interview with Kaieteur News yesterday, the dead man’s mother,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Hermina Thomas said she last saw her son two weeks ago,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, just before he left to return to work at Makouria.The devastated woman said she was in church when she received a call from one of her son’s friends around 08:20 hours yesterday informing her that Calder had disappeared.“They told me that he was doing some washing and he disappeared and they searched but didn’t find him and that they are still searching,” the dead man’s mother related.She added that around 10:00 am yesterday, she received another call from the same person; this time the person told her that her son’s body was found and it was being air-dashed to the city. “They said that they found him but he wasn’t responding so they send for a helicopter and they bringing him out.”“It was only yesterday (Saturday) he called me and reminded me to go to a funeral of his friend’s mother today (yesterday) and I promised I will go but now everything just happen so,” Thomas related.Calder, who was described as a very loving and caring person,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, served as a member of the GDF for the past nine years. He leaves to mourn his mother,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, his wife,Jerseys From China, siblings and his three-year-old son.