yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1734
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-19 19:14 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Dale AndrewsPolice arrested a 17-year-old girl, last evening, who allegedly stabbed her stepfather to death during a heated row at their Plaisance home.Glendon Scipio, 54, a security guard attached to the Kalibur Security Service, was pronounced dead on arrival at the Georgetown Public Hospital around 19:00 hours from a single stab wound to his chest.The incident occurred at the home Scipio shared with his reputed wife, Esther Simon,NFL Jerseys China, and her daughter at Victoria Road,Cheap Jerseys, Plaisance,China Jerseys Cheap, East Coast Demerara. The incident sent shock waves through the community since the teen was in the midst of writing the CSEC examination.However, many were not too surprised. They said that Scipio, who only took up residence at the house a few months ago,Cheap China Jerseys, and the teen shared a history of animosity.An eyewitness said that yesterday’s argument that led to the stabbing started around 17:45 hours when the teenager arrived home from school. According to the eyewitness, as the teenager was going up the stairs, Scipio confronted her and prevented her from entering the house.A brief argument erupted and the teen left and sat on the stairs of a neighbour’s house. The eyewitness explained that Scipio then went into the yard and the teenager seized the opportunity to go home.However, she was again confronted by her stepfather and this time the argument was more heated.“When she run upstairs, he run up behind she. The two of them started scuffling and she run in the house. He run in behind she and cuff she and she just pick up the knife and stab he,” the eyewitness said.As Scipio staggered down the stairs, another resident of the community, who was on his way home, went to his assistance. According to the man,Cheap NFL jerseys China, he had passed the house and had heard the heated argument. He turned back after it escalated.“When I go, he and he stepdaughter been in the yard. It appears like he was bleeding. He was trying to go towards she but I see like he was weak and I just hold he and say ‘Big man, rest youself’. He just stand up for about five minutes and fall down,” the man said.He said that he summoned a taxi and took Scipio to the hospital. The teenager then made a telephone call before she briefly disappeared.The resident explained that from all appearances, Scipio died before he reached the hospital.Neighbours described the teenager as an outspoken child who would not have taken any harsh words from her stepfather.The teen’s mother, who was not at home when the incident occurred, told this newspaper that she had almost reached home when she got a telephone call.“They tell me turn back and go to the hospital, that Scipio gone there in a taxi,Discount NFL Jerseys,” Simon said. Simon said that her daughter was always rude to her stepfather and that there were many altercations in the home because of her behaviour. She said that she had to seek the services of Probation Officers to deal with her daughter.“Is only about a month now she come back to live with me because of her behaviour. I talk to she, and she still continuing,” Simon said. Hours after the killing, police detained the teenager and took her back to the house where they recovered the murder weapon.The teenager was subsequently taken to the Beterverwagting Police Station where she is being held.