無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2413
用戶失蹤天數 2117
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-20 22:13 
A 17-year-old girl (name given) of Bush Lot Farm on the Corentyne, wants the 28-year-old man from Kildonan Village, who she claims raped her in late November last year, to be brought to justice.The teen feels threatened and scared since the man has been making threats against her since the horrible incident.What is more interesting is that the man (name given) is the girl’s relative (her mother’s cousin). He is married with three children. The individual,Jerseys From China, who is a farmer, worked closely with the girl’s father farming in the back dam in the village. One fateful day last November, he telephoned the girl and asked her to “take some Boulanger seeds” to a house at Friendship (just a village away from Bush Lot) to him.“When me carry the seeds, he scramble me,NFL Jerseys Clearance, and when he scramble me, he put de knife to me neck”, the girl said.“He put a knife on me neck and he threaten he will kill me if me only tell anybody and he take out me hard pants and he do what he had to do, and me holler and nobody did not hear me”, she recalled. “Then when he done with me,NFL Jerseys China, I took a bicycle and come home back and when he seeing me, he threatening me to kill me and he asking me if me tell anybody anything and I told him ‘no’. ”The girl said she resisted but he nevertheless committed the act.There was a lull after the incident since the girl did not tell her parents what had happened. It was not until she began to get sick that the family suspected something was amiss. Her grandmother then took her to a private doctor in the area in January for an examination and it was revealed that she was five weeks pregnant.“After she a sick steady, me husband say let us take her to the doctor. The doctor examine her and do tests and it show she was 5-week pregnant”, the girl’s mother said.The girl then confessed that she had been sexually violated, and by whom, and the matter was first reported at the Whim Police Station.“After that, then she told me that was the boy that raped her and I asked her why she did not tell me all the time,Billy Price Jersey, then she said the boy does put knife on her neck steady,” the mother said.Things then started to add up for the mother since she used to give her daughter food early in the mornings to take for her father who farmed in the back dam but noticed the girl’s reluctance to perform the chore since she would have to pass the man’s house at Friendship. His farm,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, too,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, is located next to the father’s.The parents said they were advised to visit a hospital where the girl can have an abortion. She was reportedly admitted three weeks ago but claimed that the boy’s relatives may have interfered with the process of getting the abortion since “these people called for her to get discharged from the hospital because they did not do the abortion and they just discharge she”.The girl’s father said that the doctor told him that “someone called and say to discharge she”. The girl fell sick again shortly after being discharged and ended up back in the hospital and the abortion was performed.The girl was discharged a few days ago from the hospital but when the family asked for the medical certificate to take to the police, they claimed the hospital staff could not find it and that they would issue another one by next week.The family said that they need justice since the alleged rapist is walking free and the police are not arresting him. They also claim that they met and spoke with a Social Worker at the hospital (name given) and the woman advised them that if they took a lawyer against the alleged perpetrator, that he will win the case. The girl gave a statement to the Social Worker and “she [the Social Worker] said that the doctor cannot write that she was raped in the charge,” the father stated.“Me uncle, what you think he doing, he telling people I am asking for a $5M settlement which is not true,” the girl’s mother said. “The police ain’t telling us anything or doing anything. They might be taking pay- off”.