hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2425
用戶失蹤天數 1901
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-21 05:40 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“To God be the Glory” – Dazzell Excellence Dazzell and her children after she was crowned Miss Guyana Renaissance 2009The newly crowned Miss Renaissance 2009,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, Excellence Dazzell,Cheap Jerseys Store, has said that “this is something he (God) decided to do for me.”Dazzell said in an interview that she had always dreamed of being in and winning a pageant, and confessed that she was extremely nervous backstage.Dazzell related that three weeks before the Big Night, she had visited Pastor London in his office, took a “seed” and told him “I am sewing for my crown.”She then knelt before the Pastor and he anointed her saying “I now crown you Miss Renaissance Queen 2009.”It was this anointing,Cheap Jerseys From China, said Dazzell, that gave her the competitive edge she needed to win the competition.She further revealed that the day before the pageant she had “envisioned being crowned the queen,” to enjoy the prizes and publicity.The interviewer praised Dazzell’s cool demeanour throughout the pageant and admired her attire on Pageant Night.According to the pageant winner, the most “nerve wrecking” part of the night was awaiting the final decision by the judges.The Queen said that she had previously answered the very same question, (or one similar in nature) in a previous interview with NCN.She explained that the answer she gave was the same that she gave at the previous NCN interview, and that “It was something that is in my heart, not just an answer that I picked up.”Added to this revelation, on a questionnaire that the contestants had to fill out before the pageant, a question was asked: What would you do to improve society?As part of her answer,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, Dazzell wrote: improve the sexuality of young people.The reasoning behind such a response, explains Dazzell, is that she has observed many children, particularly young girls around the age of 10, showing early signs of puberty.Dazzell elaborated the point to say that because children are maturing at such an early age, they should be educated on their sexuality at earlier stages than is normally practised.She said that once this is done in a sensitive manner “It should help to alleviate what is happening in today’s society right now and they will have a healthier life and we will have a healthier nation.”Dazzell made mention of the support she received from her family and friends. She revealed that while backstage and getting the jitters, her husband kept reminding her that she had “supernatural help.”This,NFL Jerseys China, she said, gave her more confidence to walk on stage and be the best that she could be.Being the very church-oriented individual that she is, Dazzell continuously thanked God, and said that it was in his favour to have her crowned Miss Renaissance 2009,Cheap Jerseys, “I have always told God, when you’re ready I’m here to be used……this is something he decided to do for me.”