hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1903
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-21 15:29 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police are probing the shooting of a seven-year-old girl at Dakara Creek.The child, Christine Reevers, was rushed to the Diamond Diagnostic Centre around 14:00 hrs yesterday,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, with shotgun pellets embedded in her chest, but the circumstances under which she sustained the injury are unclear.?Christine ReeversShe has since been admitted to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation, after doctors removed seven shotgun pellets from her upper body. Her condition is listed as stable.The child’s mother, told Kaieteur News that she was sweeping the house when she heard a gunshot.“I run outside and see my daughter hollering. I ask she what happen and I see blood pouring from she chest,” she said.The woman alleged that a man who works in the area, was standing nearby with a shotgun. She said the man gave no explanation for what had occurred, but promised to accompany her to the hospital. However, he never did.Her husband, Lane Reevers,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, said that he had gone to a nearby location to bathe,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, leaving the child and others in the yard,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, when he heard an explosion and someone screaming.The man said that he ran home and saw his wife washing blood from his little daughter’s chest.Accompanied by his wife,China Jerseys For Sale, Mr. Reevers said that he took the injured girl to the Diamond Diagnostic Centre,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, where medical staff applied an ointment to the girl’s chest and informed him that she was okay.However, Mr. Reevers said that he decided to take her to the GPHC where she was admitted.The injured child’s parents were unable to say whether the owner of the shotgun has been arrested.