Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2412
用戶失蹤天數 2115
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-21 17:53 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Lax enforcement of penalties under the National Insurance Scheme (NIS) Act is a tactic being employed by Government to enrich their friends, who contribute significantly to the People’s Progressive Party Civic election campaigns and outreaches.This is according to Khemraj Ramjattan, Leader of the Alliance For Change (AFC),Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, who believes that the NIS Act is relevant and has draconian penalties that once enforced, could force delinquent employers and self-employed persons to make their contributions.He said that if the records were to be checked and laws enforced, many friends of the Government would be prosecuted. Ramjattan added that many Government contractors and large businesses are stealing NIS contributions and directing the moneys to the PPP/C to fund their activities.He lamented, “Enforcement is affected by who the enforcers are going to catch.”Cabinet Secretary,Cheap Jerseys, Dr. Roger LuncheonReasoning the situation, Ramjattan asked the rhetorical question why Government would want to stop enriching their friends when their friends help to enrich the PPP/C by contributing to their multi-million-dollar election campaigns.According to Roshan Khan, Chief Executive Officer of RK Security Services, “The teeth and claws of the National Insurance Scheme (NIS) must have invasive and dynamic powers, and if it wishes it can borrow from the Private Security Act, whose laws on NIS are very powerful.”Khan said he has been calling on Government and NIS management for about 20 years to come to grips with the reality of the situation with the scheme.“Too many business people in various industries collect for decades and in the end declare bankruptcy.? They collect PAYE for decades then they go bankrupt, or at least make it appear so. Having manipulated and saved the monies in foreign accounts or invested in gold or lands, they divest after the bankruptcy,” he added.Khan stated that in the private security sector, some companies are known to have tendered for large government contracts,Jerseys NFL China, charging below costs, as they budget their annual leave, NIS and PAYE as a part of their profit making scheme.He said, “A year ago a company was terminated instantly by the Ministry of Labour, Human Services and Social Security, after workers staged protests against the theft of their NIS, and not getting paid for work done on numerous occasions.”“That company did similar acts in Regions One, Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten, in the Government Regional Security Contract a few years ago, and they got away with it and still could win the largest block of the regional tender in this country, at this time, a most shameful thing.”“The same owner was involved in a now defunct security unit for about a decade, which stole tens of millions, maybe over a billion of NIS dollars from workers.? Today, those workers can get no benefit, and no one does anything, especially the NIS and Government who are silent.”Khan said that scenarios like these make the Government look bad with room for social chaos and widespread poverty.He said that Cabinet is subscribing to social chaos by giving no-objections to cheap contractors. These cheap contractors skirt their responsibility of making tax deductions and paying their employees’ contributions.AFC Leader,Cheap NHL Adidas Jerseys, Khemraj Ramjattan“I blame Government, as much as I blame the dishonest employers.? They failed to act soon, and they believe that by begging or appealing to the human conscience of the bloodsuckers, they will get them to pay or go into alliances, that they will pay,” he said.He said, “For Dr. Luncheon, the Cabinet and NIS management,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, bringing foreign consultants, when we created a mess is a waste of my tax dollars.? I do not waste my money and the Government has no right to waste my money. Pay one of us 10 per cent of the consultant’s fee and we shall tell you what to do, or create a voluntary board of likeminded persons as this writer, and let us get to work, but we must have some power.”However, management and the board of NIS had pledged more systematic and more aggressive efforts would be made from the 45th year onwards to collect the hundreds of millions of dollars outstanding contributions owed to the scheme.According to Dr. Roger Luncheon, Cabinet Secretary,Jerseys Wholesale, the penalties under the Act are stringent and requests have been made to reduce the penalties and give amnesty.“The penalty is 45 percent. If you owe me a $100 you have to pay me $145 because of the penalty that is statutorily imposed. The penalty is hefty”, he said.Dr. Luncheon does not believe the stif