yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 2103
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-24 05:50 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Residents of Tuschen North, East Bank Essequibo, say that a great injustice has been done to them and Housing Minister Irfaan Ali needs to look into their matter. The residents said that a government official removed them from their place of residence claiming that a road was being built in the location,NCAA Basketball Jerseys, but instead,Cheap Jerseys From China, a two story building has been erected on the said property.The two story buildingOne of those removed; Rakesh Dyal,Cheap NHL Jerseys China, 22, told Kaieteur News that for more than 10 years he lived at Tuschen North at Jai Dam,Cheap NFL Jerseys, a squatting area now being regularized. Almost two years ago, the man claimed a Government official came to the area and told at least five families that they had to move from their current location to facilitate the construction of a road.The man said the official showed the families another location to where they should move and this was subsequently done. Dyal said however, a few months later a massive concrete fence was constructed in the same location from which the residents had been removed. Subsequently, he said, work commenced on a building which is still under construction. The said government official, he claimed would be seen regularly at the location when workmen are on sight.Dyal told Kaieteur News that the persons living at the location had been there for most of their lives.It however cost the families,Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched, no less than $300,000 to move from the area, he said. Apart from that he claimed that the land that was given had to be cleared of thick bush and boulders before the houses could have been relocated.? Most of the families he claimed opted to go in other areas since they did not have the means to clear the land.Dyal said adding to his worries, almost five months ago,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, he received a notice from the Ministry Housing stating that he has to move from the location where Shury had placed them. “I am confused and frustrated. I don’t know what to do now because the little money I am working for is just to feed my family and I cannot afford to build again,” he told Kaieteur News.Dyal said he lives with his wife and two children. Another displaced household he alleged has nine children from ages five to 15, while another has eight children from ages three to 10 years.Kaieteur News was told by Region Three Councilor Harry Narine that the land is prime ocean front property.? He said that to his knowledge, the Tuschen North area is now being regularized and because the people were removed, they lost their opportunity of being regularized.Dyal however called on authorities to look into to the matter. “We are poor people and we cannot be cheated of our birth right.”