hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2423
用戶失蹤天數 1899
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-28 12:36 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Five Queenstown,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, Essequibo Coast,Wholesale China Jerseys, young men who survived a truck skidding down a hill in the interior and toppled are lucky to be alive. The youngsters sustained bruises,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Authentic, fractured jaw and injures about their bodies.At the time the truck was venturing into an area called” Wanana”. One of the passengers on the truck related that the truck was transporting five persons from the Essequibo Coast and another seven from Region Eight around 5:00 hours,Cheap Jerseys From China, Thursday morning last when the driver encountered problems with the truck which skidded down a hill,China Jerseys, then toppled over.One 20-year-old Amerindian man from Region Eight perished while the other occupants narrowly escaped death.One youngster from Queenstown Village said some of his colleagues opted to jump out of the truck while it was skidding down the hill. This was after the driver (a Sand Pit resident) gave the order to jump. He said the driver had already jumped out of the vehicle.However,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, the young man said that he remained in the truck during the incident. He luckily survived with no severe injuries. “I hurt my knee after a gas bottle hit my foot.”Another Queenstown resident injured his shoulder while another suffered a fractured jaw. That individual required surgery.The young man said that it was his first trip to the interior. He said that it is a possibility that he may venture back in Easter. Five persons were killed in the area where the recent accident occurred. (Yannason Duncan)