hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2441
用戶失蹤天數 1917
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-28 16:57 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Magda Pollard celebrated her 79th birthday yesterday. However,cheap jerseys, one day earlier, she was the guest of honour at a function hosted at the Atlantic Gardens home of Ret’d Supt. of Police George Grant and his wife, Leolene.Hosting the function was the Old Girls Association of the Bishops’ High School. Ms Pollard was an old student of the school and she also taught there.The event attracted some of the Home Economics teachers fashioned by Ms Pollard. It also attracted some of the people who helped nurture the teaching profession during the 1960s and after, among them Samuel Small, Blanche Duke, Edna Cadogan and Daphne Rogers.The guest list read like an international Who’s Who and as one invitee said,cheap jerseys, “The atmosphere was refreshing. It was the first time I listened to the continued use of the English language.”Pastor Oslen Small conducted the prayer session and there were tributes by Hazel Burrowes,NFL Jerseys Clearance, Mrs Grant, Principal of the Carnegie School of Home Economics,China Jerseys, Penelope Harris,China Jerseys Cheap, Janice Maison, Hymawattie Lagan, Norma Washington,Cheap Jerseys From China, and Amelah Wazid.Some of those who now reside overseas sent their tributes to be read at the function.With the Guyana Police Force Steel Orchestra in attendance, there were choreographed dances and a musical rendition by a group of students whom Ms Pollard taught.Ms Pollard cut her birthday cake with Mr Grant and later intermingled with those who had gathered to recognise and honour her on her birthday.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2441
用戶失蹤天數 1917
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-28 17:01 
By Leonard GildarieA few weeks ago, I was sitting in the Kaieteur News editorial department when a story came in fromLeonard GildarieBerbice. It was evening. The story spoke of a suspicious death at Number 70 Village, East Berbice. It was initially treated as a hit-and-run, despite some evidence that carpenter Faiyaz Narinedatt, 26, was beaten before his death.The update was swift. Faiyaz, a father of one, was concluded killed in a road accident. At least that is what the post mortem results suggested.But the family remained unconvinced. They were hearing rumours that the carpenter was killed on the orders of a powerful overseas-based businessman who was close friends with the police in Berbice.What has been coming out since then,Jerseys NFL China, thanks to a family that refused to back down and one dogged Kaieteur News reporter, is utterly shocking and should be fully investigated and condemned by all and sundry if it is proven in court to be true.We are not a wild-west state. We want to become a first world country. The challenges are daunting, but not impossible to surmount. The hurdles that we face are our own making.A team from the police’s Major Crimes Unit travelled to Berbice after family members insisted that they have no trust in the Berbice police in investigating the case.The family members came to the city and appealed for a team of investigators to be sent up.The unit that went up did what any police in the world should be doing…protect and serve.The actions were swift. And the story that came out has riveted Guyana.Several persons were arrested. Four men were charged.It was alleged that the carpenter had gone to the Number 70 Village home of a US-based Guyanese, Marcus Bisram, for a party. Present were members of the community policing group, it was reported.Bisram is well known for a charity work in Berbice and has donated to community policing and even to help students.While at that party, Narinedatt, a father of one, reportedly rejected the sexual advances of Bisram,China Jerseys, who became incensed and ordered his people to beat him. The carpenter was dumped in a car and taken to the roadway where he was placed. He was run over to make it look like an accident.There were several persons at that party on October 31. Someone had to see something.A number of persons kept quiet.Following the arrests of several persons, the mother of Bisram and a relative, of one of the accused men who has since been charged, were arrested for allegedly offering a $4M bribe to investigators in the city to duck the matter.The two women have since been placed before the courts.The details that have since emerged are shocking.The police and members of the community policy group in Berbice have been very close to Bisram. This was evidenced from Facebook posts of Bisram himself.As a matter of fact, a few of the police ranks who were close to the initial investigations were even photographed being wined and dined in New York by the businessman.A few ranks even provide security for the businessman whenever he is visiting Guyana, taking him back and forth to the Timehri airport.This story, if proven true in the courts, will remain a dark stain on the police force in Berbice.The fact that police from the city had to journey to Berbice to launch a probe indicates a major breakdown in law and order and speaks volumes of the distrust among the people there.One cannot but think of the many reported incidents of crimes in the Ancient County where citizens have been crying out for police help. Where were the police ranks? We can’t stop all the crimes, but perception is important is this context.We have been spending millions to train police in dealing with domestic violence, the gathering of information and evidence,Cheap Jerseys, and prosecution. Yet we continue to be dogged by allegations of wrongdoing by cops.There are decent people in the police force who take pride in what they do, day in and day out.They revel in successes when a particular case is cracked.We have managed to solve a number of cold cases,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic, like the Babita Sarjou one,Wholesale China Jerseys, and there are news of others being brought to closure.What were the police doing all along in Berbice? Where does the buck stop and at whose feet?One cannot help but think that some level of corruption was involved and that the cover-ups were many.How often have we heard of cops in the hinterland turning a blind eye and allowing smugglers and others to slip through checkpoints?We are learning more about an airplane discovered stashed in bushes at Yupukari, Region Nine; that residents may have known for sometime of its presence. It took an inquiry to discover that a cam

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2454
用戶失蹤天數 1800
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-28 17:07 
Demerara and Berbice can expect some 80mm of rainfall over the next four days.Yesterday, hydrometerological reports stated that in areas where an average of 1.5 inches of rainfall is usually recorded there will now be some eight to nine inches.According to the report there will be thunderstorms over Regions Two to Seven and Ten.Yesterday Minister of Agriculture, Robert Persaud, hosted an emergency meeting with the National Drainage and Irrigation Authority board to review the ongoing drainage response to the current intense rainfall.During the meeting the Minister said that efforts are ongoing to ensure that water accumulating on the land is drained in a timely manner,Cheap Jerseys, since the high level of rain being recorded is well above that which the current drainage system can accommodate.As such the RDCs and NDCs have been urged to be more vigilant and proactive in their response.Persaud also announced that additional resources will be made available to the affected regions to boost their drainage efforts.Addressing the current flooding,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Chief Executive Officer of the National Drainage and Irrigation Authority, Lionel Wordsworth, said that all pumps and sluices are operable and are being closely monitored.Wordsworth noted that,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, while the water level in the drainage system along the coast of Regions Three and Four are receding rapidly by gravity flow and pumping, there is an incremental increase in the water level in the upper reaches of the Mahaica and Mahaicony Creeks.He said that constant monitoring and evaluation of the East Demerara Water Conservancy (EDWC) is ongoing while assuring that there are no threats to the structure.Reports yesterday stated that in Region Two there were no reports of flooding or any reports of high water.In Region Three, there were reports of minor flooding,Cheap Jerseys China, the Minister was told yesterday.The water is now receding slowly and authorities are monitoring the situation.Flood waters are receding rapidly in Region Four, with flooded areas including Bachelor’s Adventure,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, Bay Ruth, Paradise, Enterprise and Ann’s Grove.Yesterday there were no reports of rainfall in Greenfield,Cheap Jerseys Online, Bee Hive and Cane Ville.Water levels are high on the East Coast Demerara and authorities are continuing to monitor the situation, the NDIA report stated.In Region Five flood waters are receding. There were no reports of flooding yesterday.Water levels are manageable in Region Six, the Minister was told.While there were reports of flooding in Linden, the water levels there are also manageable.The report stated that ongoing drainage activities are geared towards ensuring that all drainage systems remain operable and fully functional in order to rapidly release water from the land.The NDIA has a fleet of 28 excavators which were deployed to undertake critical drainage works in the regions.The drainage system comprises 76 drainage pumps of various capacities.

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2454
用戶失蹤天數 1800
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-28 17:10 
Yesterday the Peter’s Hall Sunnahtul Jama Masjid celebrated Youman Nabi,Wholesale China Jerseys, the birth anniversary of Prophet Muhammad.at right Minister Irfaan Ali congregates with members of the Peter’s Hall Masjid. Present at the celebration were Minister of Housing Irfaan Ali, and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Shaik Moen ul-Hack of Central Islamic Organisation of Guyana (CIOG) along with other special invitees.According to a believer,Cheap NFL Shop, “Youman Nabi teaches us that we share a common humanity that should inspire us to work together as one people for the good of our country.”He said children from the orphanage would be receiving gifts followed by a lunch on the occasion of the birth anniversary of the Holy Prophet.Another believer added that Youman Nabi is the Birth Anniversary of the Holy Prophet Muhammad. It is celebrated by Muslims as Eid-e-Milad throughout the world.The Prophet Muhammad preached and taught the message of peace,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic, love,NFL Jerseys Clearance, compassion and humanity. His teaching serves as a guide in the fight against poverty,China Jerseys Wholesale, injustice and oppression.He said the Prophet of God faced even great trials and tribulations and never allowed anger and hatred to determine his actions,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, while someone can be able to transform their lives and attain success in this life and in the hereafter.

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2455
用戶失蹤天數 2131
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-29 08:11 
What appears to be a UK lottery scam is being circulated across the country in various forms and it has left victims in a state of limbo.The notifications,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, being sent out, include text messages, mail and email that are sent to chosen persons.According to Sue Ann Davis,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, she received a text message yesterday morning stating, “Congratulations! Your mobile number has won 500,Stitched Jerseys,000 pounds in the mobile.”She said after calling the number that was at the bottom of the text which was “+447553868330” she was greeted by a male who told her that he was “Stanley Reid,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, of 45 Back Road London SW 12 UK.” She listened to the man who told her that a special lottery is being played around the world; that it chooses cell phone numbers randomly across the globe.Davis explained she was then told that she would have to come and sign a document in London in order to receive her winning; she then related that she was in Guyana and if there was not any other way in which it could have been done.“He tell me if I can’t come, I would have to pay $250 pound or $90,000; to be paid to Western Union and when I finish paying call he and give him the fax number.”“I spoke to him three time and then he call and tell me I have to post the money between now and Friday and somebody will deliver the cheque with the winnings to my address at home.He say I have to get my ID card and then I will sign and receive it after I send the money.”Davis disclosed to the alleged UK lottery representative that her daughter was residing in London and if it was possible that she could receive the winnings, “He said no,cheap nfl jerseys, no, no. You don’t have to send any representative just send the money because it has to show that it was paid in Guyana.”According to Davis, she would like the relevant authorities to delve into the matter since such frauds have been happening to many individuals. “It use to have a US one to.”Another person who was attracted to the swindle related that he received a mail from his mailbox. According to Kevin Singh, he received a mail which this newspaper saw, that stated “UK NATIONAL LOTTERY PROGRAM held on the 29th of January 2010.Among the 129 participating finalists playing 6000 full tickets in the third series from a pool of GB £25,725,186 (Twenty Five Million Seven hundred and Twenty Five thousand, One hundred and Eighty Six pounds).Your name attached to ticket number 525?11464992-00750 with Serial number 760112 drew the lucky numbers 1 – 2 – 26 – 44 – 50 and lucky star numbers 1 – 7, which consequently won the lottery prize in the third category.Winning Matching numbers 1. 2,26,44,50 you have therefore been approved a lump sum payout of GB £2200.000.00 (TWO MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS) in cash credited to file REF NO. AGB/9800/101/02 In the order of prize breakdown CONGRATULATIONS!”The man stated that he immediately became suspicious since it was “too good to be true”.He never bought any lottery ticket; he began contacting the personnel listed as the claim manager on the document,Stitched Jerseys, “I sent an email and got a reply that said I should send my ID with a copy of the notification but I never got a reply after that.”The result notification stated “For processing and delivery of your price-winning cheque, please call your agent Dr Timothy Morgan (Claims Manager) GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES UK. Tel: +447005938502, Fax: +447005938501, customer care: +447760979217 Email:Claimsqlobalfinanceservices.co.uk, they are licensed European agency dealing with your claim; this notice will be forwarded to them. Note; the deadline for this notice is 19th July 2010, non-compliance within this time limit may result in disqualification and insured prize will be returned to THE NATIONAL LOTTERY UK as unclaimed fund.”

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2454
用戶失蹤天數 1800
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-29 20:29 
While President’s College was created as a school to nurture the best young minds, another school to cater to the needs of students with cognitive challenges was also introduced.The School was the St Barnabas Special School which today accommodates a student population of just over 40 students. And no time or effort is lost in helping the students there reach their full potential.This was particularly emphasised yesterday when the school, situated at Regent Road, Bourda, hosted an exhibition of the handiwork of its students. The event was coordinated by Ms. Alicia Daniels, a teacher at the institution.On display yesterday were Science, Information Technology, Visual Arts, Clothing and Textile, Wood Work and Plumbing projects. The exhibition also showcased the literacy and numeracy ability of the students.And according to Daniels, the exhibition was almost three months in the making and represented work that would have been undertaken this school term.Daniels, who joined the teaching staff at St Barnabas last year,WBC Jerseys, is tasked with teaching her charges Clothing and Textile, Woodwork and Plumbing. And it certainly isn’t without some challenges, as the school is populated by students with physical and learning disabilities from age 12-18.“Some of them have deficiencies from birth and some have developed their disabilities over time,Kurt Warner Cardinals Jersey,” said Daniels of her students yesterday.According to her,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, while the students can be considered of secondary level, “we don’t do the regular secondary school programme. We don’t do the national third form exams and CXC.”Teaching students with special needs, according to Daniels, is a passion for her. She was in the mainstream school system for 13 years prior to heading over to the special school. Scenes from the exhibition at the St Barnabas Special School yesterday“I wanted to have a different teaching experience…coming here was a choice for me and I am elated to be here,Kurt Warner Cardinals Throwback Jersey,” said Daniels as she added, “I couldn’t ask to be at a better place.”“Here you are actually able to impart knowledge and see results as it happens every day. If they (students) can move from letter A to letter B, to me that is a plus…so I am able to get job satisfaction every single day, and it is more than I’ve seen in the mainstream school,” stressed Daniels.And she has attributed this state of affairs to the fact that “these children have a desire to learn. I’m not saying that they don’t have this in the mainstream school, but here they are so motivated to work…” said Daniels, who disclosed that she would like the public to give due recognition to the efforts of the students at the St Barnabas School.“We want to change the mindset of Guyana regarding this school,” emphasised Daniels as she directed keen attention to the projects on display.Ms. Rebecca Persaud has been Principal at the school for the past three years.She disclosed that the school was first privately established in 1887 by the church system and was then a primary level school.? But according to Persaud it was in 1985 that a presidential decision was enforced to have the school transferred into Government’s care.Persaud recalled that back then it was declared that since a school of excellence was being established in the form of President’s College, there was need for a special school for students who are differently-able.“But even though our students are differently-able, they are introduced to different areas and they are able to learn quite a lot by doing things, especially with their hands,” said Persaud. The school, according to her, offers 14 subject areas to students.Students are admitted at the Grade Seven level and graduate at Grade Nine.“When they come here we teach them so that they can reach to a stage where they can be re-integrated into the mainstream secondary school,Brett Favre Falcons Jersey UK,” said the Principal, who revealed that some of the students are diverted to technical or craft-focused institutions such as the Guyana Industrial Training Centre, Burrowes School of Arts and Carnegie School of Home Economics.“We don’t just leave them if they don’t make it back into the mainstream school…and you can see here today they are doing powerful work because of what they learn here,” boasted Persaud yesterday.But credit is not only due to the efforts of teachers alone. According to Persaud, the school is supported by a vibrant Parent-Teacher Association which is headed by Ms. Claire Emanuel. Emanuel underscored yesterday that not only are the teachers

無頭像
Zzjvn4p8

帖子 1305
註冊 2018-3-30
用戶註冊天數 2256
用戶失蹤天數 2160
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-30 10:36 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
無頭像
Peujxp8f

帖子 2067
註冊 2018-2-24
用戶註冊天數 2290
用戶失蹤天數 2160
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-31 01:30 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2441
用戶失蹤天數 1917
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-31 11:29 
Still,China Jerseys, putting Bortles on the field could be considered a financial risk.
Marrone surely doesn't have money on his mind,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys.
But instead of drafting a quarterback or bringing in a veteran to compete with Bortles,Authentic Adidas Hockey Jerseys China, Jacksonville publicly supported him. Coughlin and general manager Dave Caldwell even picked up the fifth-year option in Bortles' rookie contract,Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale, which would pay him $19 million in 2018. The deal is guaranteed for injury only,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, meaning the team can part ways with Bortles and not owe him anything beyond this season.

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2455
用戶失蹤天數 2131
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-31 20:28 
Little Isaiah Chandro died at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation around 10:30 hrs on Monday, one month after a CT (computed tomography) Scan revealed that there was a “small” tumour in his brain.His mother, Marcel Wilson yesterday told Kaieteur News that she believes that her eight-year-old son died because of the constant “beating” he received from a “bully” from his Graham’s Hall Primary School.“He always complained about this child (bully). This child hit him steady in his head with one of those wooden rulers and it was causing him to get severe headaches. This thing happened for months and I even went to the school for this and I really believe that this is why he got that tumour,China Jerseys Cheap,” the mother opined.Chandro of 676 Cummings Lodge, East Coast Demerara (ECD) was supposed to undergo surgery in India sometime this month to remove the tumour and his relatives were trying to gather all the documents needed for him to fly to India when his condition took a turn for the worse.After being readmitted at the GPHC (two Mondays ago) Isaiah fell in a coma and had to be placed on a life support machine.According to his sister,Air Max 97 Black Leather, Olivia Chandro,Air Max 97 Undefeated White, it all started in December last, one week before Christmas.“After school, he does normally go to a lessons and his teacher notice that he was writing off the line and she told my mother to get his eyes tested. My mother carried him to an eye specialist and the doctor said that his eyes are okay and we needed to take him to do a CT scan.”The eight-year-old was taken to the Cancer Institute of Guyana for a CT-scan. There it was revealed that he had a brain tumour.“A doctor ask my mother to ask him if anyone does hit him in his head and when my mother asked him,Nike Vapor Max Plus Triple Black, he said yes and my mother went to the school and the boy who does hit him admit his act to the teacher and promise to stop,Air Max 97 Undefeated Uk,” the older Chandro said. She added that after her brother was diagnosed with having a brain tumour,Air Max 97 For Sale Australia, his health started to decline and he had to be rushed to the GPHC.“He was admitted and was then discharged early this month but two Mondays ago, he started to get seizures and we took him to the hospital again and he was admitted to the Pediatric Ward and then they referred him to the Intensive Care Unit,” Chandro explained.The eight-year-old succumbed three days after his admission to the ICU.The relatives are now calling on the relevant authorities to intervene and take serious action against school bullies.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2441
用戶失蹤天數 1917
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-31 22:43 
Businessman,Adidas Ultra Boost Shoes Cheap, Haresh Narine, 58, of Crabwood Creek,Cheap Hockey Jerseys 2019, Corentyne, Berbice was yesterday placed on $1M bail by Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson, at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court,Cheap Jordan Sneakers Wholesale, on a charge of falsely obtaining $10M from Kennard Gobin by pretending to sell him a Caterpillar 320B excavator.The act allegedly occurred on October 8, last. He pleaded not guilty.Narine is being represented by attorney at law Anil Nandlall,Cheap Nike Air Max Plus, who in a bail application said that Gobin went to the defendant, accompanied by a mechanic,Nike Shox Gravity 2018, to purchase the excavator.The lawyer further told the court that Gobin was satisfied and subsequently bought the excavator.He said that after eight months, Gobin is now making the allegation. According to the lawyer,Nike Epic React Flyknit For Sale, he used and abused the machine to his leisure in the interior and after doing that he went to the police with the allegation.Nandlall said that Gobin sent his client a lawyer’s letter stating that the machine was unfit for purchase.The matter before the magistrate was a civil one and he asked for bail in a reasonable sum.Gobin said that he bought the machine but it did not work; that it was old and that the number 320B was sprayed onto it.The man said that Customs documents even showed something different from what he purchased from Narine.Police Prosecutor Denise Griffith did not oppose bail, but said that the defendant sold the machine under the pretext that it was a Caterpillar 320B excavator when he knew that it was not.She further stated that the matter is a criminal matter and not a civil one.The accused is expected to make another court appearance on July 1.