yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2422
用戶失蹤天數 1768
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-5 05:40 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Desperate to own a Blackberry smartphone at all costs, a 21-year-old woman, after being left for a few minutes in her friend’s office,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, in which there was one of the expensive gadgets, gave in to temptation and stole the item.The charge, which was read yesterday by Magistrate Ann Mc Lennan at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court, stated that on July 22, Trisha Persaud stole a BlackBerry cell phone worth $70,000, property of Amit Ramdat, a 37-year-old coordinator attached to the Office of the President.Persaud pleaded guilty to the charge.Court documents revealed that the defendant and the complainant had been friends for three years. On the day in question,Wholesale Stitched NFL Jerseys, Persaud visited Ramdat at his office at 34 ‘A’ North Road, Lacytown,NFL Jerseys From China, where they had a talk.Ramdat was then called to another office where he stayed for approximately 15 minutes. During that time, Persaud picked up the phone and walked out of the building without informing her friend that she was leaving.When Ramdat returned to his office, he made several checks for his cell phone and realized that it was missing. He then asked a male friend to add his BlackBerry Messenger pin.Persaud, who activated the phone’s internet service, accepted the request from the complainant’s friend and began to talk with him. The said friend asked Persaud to meet for lunch and she agreed. A report was subsequently made at the Brickdam Police Station and the defendant was found with the stolen phone in her possession. Investigations were launched and Persaud was arrested and charged.Persaud who was without representation,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, then said,China NFL Jerseys, “Your Worship,Authentic Jerseys From China, this is my first time before any court. I am very scared and I am sorry, so sorry for what I did. I have learnt my lesson and I assure you that if I am given another chance, I would never do this again. He got back his cell phone and I would like to beg for his forgiveness. After I stole it, I was very scared and confused. I did not mean to embarrass him or myself and I am asking the court to please be lenient with me.”In spite of her impassioned speech, Persaud was subsequently sentenced to 18 months’ imprisonment.