yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2432
用戶失蹤天數 1778
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-6 02:25 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Taxi driver Keith Abraham is counting his lucky stars that carjackers didn’t kill him while stealing the vehicle he was driving.Abraham said he was plying his trade in a silver-grey Toyota Premio,Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys, HC 5702, on Waterloo Street at about 22:30hrs Saturday night when two men flagged him down.He said he saw nothing about the men to alarm him, so he picked them up.“They jump in the car and said they going Sandy Babb Street,NFL Jerseys China, Kitty,Wholesale Jerseys, and so I started heading in that direction. “Abraham said one sat next to him while the other sat behind the driver’s seat.“When I turn the car into Thomas Lands between Albert and Camp Street the guy sitting behind me pulled out a gun and placed it to my neck. He seh stop the f*$#ing car and get out.”Fear engulfed Abraham but, he said he tried to talk his way out of the situation. However the men didn’t seem interested in anything that he had to say.“I tell the one with the gun to my neck that they could take what they want, it ain’t call for this because I have a small son to live for.”Taxi Driver Keith Abraham shows the areas on his hands where he was injured during his ordeal with the carjackers.According to Abraham,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, it was then that the man sitting next to him whipped out a piece of metal and attempted to hit him in the face. Abraham said he blocked and the blow grazed his left arm.All this occurred while the car was still moving. He said the robber with the metal bar parked the car and Abraham said he managed to open his door and escape.“I was so scared that all I know is that amidst getting the lash on me hand I was out the car and I was up the road so fast that Usain Bolt an all couldn’t catch me if he tried,” the man said. He ran west along Thomas Lands towards Camp Road.When he felt safe enough from a little distance off he looked back and saw when “The one with the gun jump in the driver’s seat and the drove off east along Thomas Lands.”According to the driver,Discount NFL Jerseys, he was relieved of a cellular phone, about $8000 and a base?radio valued at $120,Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched,000. His driver’s licence and other documents were also taken away but he was just happy to be alive.“To me they wanted the car or they would have shot me.”? He said after several attempts to get help from passing cars one stopped and he made a report at the Alberttown Police Station.The car is owned by businessman Mohammed Alli. When contacted, he expressed his disappointment at what he dubs “the current situation with robbers and carjackers.” The car he said is valued at $2.7M.