hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1903
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-6 03:46 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The facilities at the Suddie Hospital, Region Two; Bartica Hospital in Region Seven: and West Demerara Regional Hospital,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, Region Three; will benefit from upgrades funded via the Modernisation of Primary Health Care System project.The 2015 National Budget allocated money for the improvement of primary health care facilities under this project.Minister of Health, Dr. George Norton and Minister within the Ministry, Dr. Karen Cummings, visited several health institutions across the country since they took office.? The Ministers saw firsthand the dilapidated structures and lack of “up-to-date” equipment.Minister Norton and team on the visit to the Suddie hospital, expressed disappointment with the state of the infrastructure,Cheap Jerseys From China, and the non-availability of key medical equipment. The operating theatre, which was constructed over five years ago, is still not functioning due to the shabby work that was done by the contractor, resulting in tiled but hollow walls and defective electrical works.The Suddie hospital theatre can best be described as “scandalous” Minister Norton said. “…it is a disgrace to see what persons have approved and written off as work they were paid so much to do…The walls are literally hollow,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, even though they are tiled, and my impression is that you’ve got to break everything down.I am one of the persons who said we are not here to break and build over,Jerseys Wholesale, but I think in this case, if we want the best for the people of the Region,Wholesale Jerseys From China, then we have got to do better; we have to break down this theatre, and build a new one.”The Ministry is currently tendering for these projects.? Interested contractors are asked to contact Mr. Prakash Sookdeo at the Ministry of Public Health,Cheap Jerseys From China, Brickdam, Georgetown; or they can call telephone numbers? 225-7767 and? 225 4429. Submissions close on November 10, 2015.