yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-7 19:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The disappearance of 42-year-old Michael Persaud is swiftly becoming a cold case. At least this is the belief of his family.Persaud,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, a fisherman who was employed at Prittipaul Singh Investment (PSI), reportedly disappeared one day after setting out to sea during the latter part of July.In fact,Wholesale China Jerseys, according to his reputed wife, Lynette Malik, Monday marked two months since Persaud vanished without a trace.Still troubled by the state of affairs,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, the woman yesterday said that even the police seem to have no lead. They are therefore doing nothing to ascertain what became of her husband.Even his former employer – PSI,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, has remained tightlipped on the issue.According to Malik no one at the company has spoken to her about her husband’s disappearance.? “He was out doing their work when he disappeared and they can’t tell me anything to this day,” said a distraught Malik yesterday.An attempt by this publication to seek a comment from an official at PSI via telephone yesterday was met with a secretary informing that “Mr Lakeram said he has no comments on that so he won’t take the call.” Mr Lakeram, this publication was informed, has responsibility for the PSI fishing trawlers.Missing: Michael PersaudSoon after his disappearance, a male PSI official had informed Persaud’s mother, Nalini Singh, that her son had fallen over board on July 28, 2015.“He said that he sorry to let me know that my son Michael Persaud jump through a window (of the fishing vessel) with (wearing) a life jacket and?they can’t find he and I must come down to Pritipaul,” Singh recounted during an interview with this publication.The woman said that she was told to ask for ‘Lakeram’ when she visited the company. She, in the company of another son and a grandson, turned up at the McDoom office later that day where they met with Lakeram.There, the woman said that she was asked several times if her son had any history of mental illness, to which she responded in the negative.“I tell them for all these years I never know my son sick…I knew he was well,” said the woman as she questioned how her life jacket-wearing son could have possibly disappeared into the sea.“He (Lakeram) say he too feels like something ain’t right,” recalled Singh as she queried,Wholesale Jerseys, “How come five people (the crew) go out to sea and nobody didn’t try to save him?”According to Malik, ahead of Persaud’s disappearance they resided together at 738 Belle West, Number Two Canal, West Bank Demerara.She disclosed that Persaud was the sole breadwinner of the home pointing out that while the man would usually gain irregular work, his employment with the Fishing company would be the first time that he’d venture into that line of work.Malik disclosed, too, that although Persaud had also left her number with the company to date she has not been contacted. “They ain’t even talk about helping me in any way…I can’t hear anything from them till this day,” she lamented.The woman said that even the police seem to be clueless about the matter. The woman, like the other members of Persaud’s family,Jerseys NFL Cheap, is convinced that something sinister occurred while he was out at sea and they have vocalized this belief.In fact, his mother had informed this publication that although police had held members of the crew for a few hours for questioning they were all released.“I personally packed a bag for him to go out to sea and I ain’t get back half of the things I packed. You mean he pick up he bag, he new ID card and everything and jump overboard?” questioned Malik.She is worried that the matter has now been left to become a cold case.? “I need to know what happened, I need to get closure,” was the remark echoed by both Singh and Malik.