hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2413
用戶失蹤天數 1889
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-7 21:37 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A lone gunman attacked and robbed the cashier of Demerara Ice Company Ltd,NFL Jerseys Cheap,, located in Cactus Street, West Ruimveldt of an undisclosed sum yesterday.According to the cashier,Cheap Jerseys, a man dressed in a white vest,China NFL Jerseys, and wearing long pants and a black head tie walked into the compound of the ice company and brandished a handgun, then demanded that she open her office door.“I was afraid I would have got shoot,Jerseys Wholesale, so I opened the door. I could not have run anywhere.”She said after opening the door the bandit entered and robbed her of her gold chain,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, then proceeded to remove the money from within the office.The terrified cashier explained that she has been working at the company for the past two months and the robbery occurred at 13:30hrs. “The entire ordeal lasted minutes.” She said that for the past three weeks strange persons have been enquiring about the activities and working hours of the company. According to residents,Cheap Jerseys From China, they noticed nothing suspicious. The ice house was robbed several times previously.Police visited the Ice house and took statements from persons that were around at the time of the robbery.