yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2431
用戶失蹤天數 1778
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-7 21:40 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Less than a week ago,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, Kaieteur News reported on a court proceeding involving Peter Harvey and his tenant Joy Brummell. It was reported that Joy Brummell appeared before Magistrate Priya Beharry on Wednesday last and was charged with assault causing actual bodily harm to her landlord,Jerseys NFL Cheap, Peter Harvey.This newspaper stated that Harvey was under the influence of alcohol. However the man is refuting such allegations.The article further stated that “on the day of the incident the defendant told Harvey that someone had stolen her cloths off the line”. According to Harvey the “cloths issue” was a separate incident that had occurred between him and his tenant and it was not on the day of the incident.The man then said that on the day of the incident,Cheap Jerseys USA, the defendant claimed to have lost a fan and an umbrella. The man said that the woman further insinuated that another tenant had stolen her belongings.According to Harvey, in an attempt to solve the issue, he then proceeded to the accused tenant and informed her of the allegations. He saidthat he sought her permission for Brummell to search her apartment. “She search up the girl place; tumble up all kind thing, and ain’t find nothing”.Harvey said that as a result, he told her that he was going to report her to the police station for causing public mischief. “With that she pick up she slipper and pelt me in me head and burst it.” The man said that Brummell pelted him with a footwear that carries a very hard bottom and the distance from which she pelt him along with the force she did, caused his head to burst.Harvey stated that, after noticing blood coming from his head,Cheap Jerseys From China, he then took the footwear to the station where he made a report.Brummell who is no longer a tenant of Harvey’s,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, was placed on a $40,Cheap Jerseys From China,000 bail. However she pleaded with the court to reduce the sum since she claimed to have been unemployed.The magistrate granted her request and reduced bail to the sum of $5,000.Harvey said that, Monday was his second court appearance and the matter was put off until January 11.

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2433
用戶失蹤天數 2109
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-7 21:56 
One day after a US-based Guyanese, NYPD officer was fatally shot,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, flags flew at half mast yesterday in New York. The NYPD housing officer was fatally shot to the head on Tuesday night, by a trigger-happy perpetrator during a chase and gunfight on a pedestrian overpass in East Harlem, police said.Randolph Holder and his Fianc? US based Guyanese Mary?Muhammad in happy times.Tuesday night’s incident started as a gang dispute between members of rival gangs that operate in the adjacent Jefferson Houses, East River Houses and the Wagner Houses, police sources said, noting that there is an ongoing dispute between gangs in the three apartment complexes.Billy Aubry, the NYPD’s Chief of Detectives for Manhattan said that two police officers on the roof of one of those locations observed shots being fired down below and responded.The gangs got into a dispute in front of a parking garage at 445 East 102nd Street and that is where shots were fired,CHeap NFL Jerseys China, police sources said.“We know from the evidence recovered at the scene that there were at least three firearms that were fired,” Aubry said.Officer Randolph Holder, 33, was shot in the forehead by the coldhearted gunman, who had stolen a bike and was being pursued by cops along the promenade hugging the East River around 8:30 p.m., Police Commissioner Bill Bratton said.Described as a brave officer, Holder died at 10:22 p.m. at Harlem Hospital. A suspect,China NFL Jerseys, shot in the legs, was arrested.Holder joined the NYPD in July 2010 and worked in Police Service Area 5,Cheap Jerseys Online, as a patrol officer in the public housing projects of East Harlem.“I think all of us will tell you this is the hardest thing that we do,Cheap Jerseys For Sale,” Bratton said. “That we mourn one of our own. I’ve been doing this for 45 years. It doesn’t get easier. It never gets easier and it should never get easier.”Holder was the fourth NYPD officer killed in the line of duty in the past 11 months.Police responded to reports of gunshots around 8:30 p.m. near First Avenue and 102nd Street. Witnesses told cops that several men fled over the pedestrian walkway that crosses the FDR Drive and then continued onto the footpath that runs alongside the highway.“There was an argument between two or three people. All of a sudden there were shots; you could hear the shells kick back as they hit the cement. I had my whole family on the floor,” said witness Doris Ayala, 62, who lives at the Urban American River Crossing apartment complex at 102nd St. and FDR Drive.“I thought they were going to shoot outside of my window. There was a gun on the sidewalk outside my building,” said the shocked woman, who reported hearing about 10 shots. One of the men stole a bicycle and fled north along the footpath.Holder and another cop encountered the fleeing suspect on another pedestrian overpass, near 120th St., and exchanged gunfire.“There were six or seven shots; they were exchanging fire,” said John Lucero, 19, who could see the shooting from his apartment window. “There were three of them, one police officer and two other men. Cops were pointing at a body. It was a police officer. He was just lying there.”The mortally wounded Holder crumpled to the ground as the suspect ditched the bike and ran north along the promenade. The fiend was finally apprehended at 124th Street.He suffered gunshot wounds to his legs and was taken to New York-Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell. Rescuers rushed the critically injured cop to Harlem Hospital.Three other suspects were taken into custody around 111th St. and were being questioned early Wednesday. At least two guns were recovered, police said.Mayor de Blasio was seen rushing out of a dinner for the Gracie Mansion Conservancy, an invitation-only fund-raiser to celebrate the grand reopening of the mayoral residence after recent repairs.“We’re all in mourning tonight. This whole city is in mourning,” Mayor de Blasio said. “We’re mourning a man that gave his life as a guardian for all of us.“We are humbled by Officer Randolph Holder’s example of service and courage and sacrifice. Our hearts are heavy. We offer our thoughts and our prayers to his family who are experiencing unimaginable pain as we saw earlier when we gathered with them,” the mayor said.Traffic on the FDR Drive was at a standstill for hours as police investigated the shooting.At Harlem Hospital, hundreds of police officers held vigil, hoping for the best before they received the grim news of their fallen colleague.“New York City police officers everyday go out and carry themselves on the street like superheroes on the street,” Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association President Patrick Lynch said