Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2383
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-8 00:38 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Mother, children get rude awakeningPearl Harris, a 33-year-old? mother of five and resident of Sophia, had a rude awakening two days ago, after the posts supporting her home were literally knocked out by someone. The visibly unsettled woman suspects two individuals,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and hopes that the situation does not eventually have fatal consequences.According to Harris, in the wee hours of Wednesday she was startled from her sleep by loud, thumping sounds. As the noise intensified the confused woman thought of checking outside to find the source of the ruckus, but was reluctant to do so since it was very dark. For some reason there was no electricity, although upon looking through the window at her neighbour’s home,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, it was not a case that it was a power outage.Harris found out soon enough what was happening below her as the house crashed to the ground. Someone had knocked out the posts causing the entire structure to collapse with her and two of her children inside.“I just hear my children holler. Whoever it was, tap out each post to leave the house unbalanced and then lash out one, which cause the entire house to lean before falling to the ground.”She said two suspects came to mind instantly after the act was committed.Harris related that a young man had offered her a phone since coming to her house to fix a fluorescent lamp. “I know him through his brother and I agreed (to accept the phone) since he asked me for my number and I told him I didn’t have a phone.”She explained that the man told her that he had an extra phone and she could have collected it from his house. Harris recounted that awhile after,Alejandro Gomez Jersey, the young man began to become aggressive toward her and later accused her of being interested in him for his money. “I tell he boy what money you got…you don’t have money to give me, and you are a little boy I have no interest in you.”The fearful woman produced her phone and displayed a text message to a reporter of this newspaper that read, “Today is the last day that you have to give me my phone or all hell will break loose.”?? The number was registered in the phone.Harris said that she then visited the man’s home the said morning, and was greeted roughly, however, no violence ensued but many threats were made toward her. She claims she was ready for such an encounter.“I de done get a pepper spray in me hand and I would a spray he if he did touch me. I tell he the threat that he make about all hell gates will be open come true…he done do what he had to do. I going at the station and deal with it there.”The woman also suspects another male individual (name given) who she claims she was in a previous relationship with, and alleges that the man was “very violent.”“He used to beat me and kick down my door,Jerseys NFL Cheap, he take out my windows and go in my house and take out my things.”Harris explained that that relationship ended on a sour note, but stressed that he was not a person that would send text messages. Interestingly, however, the woman recounted that the night before the incident occurred, “I get a please call me from his number and that never happened before,NBA Jerseys From China, that was hours before the house fall down, when I call the number the phone was turned off,Jerseys From China, when I get onto him he just sound surprised and hang up the phone.”She added that the man was a very jealous individual. Harris said that on many occasions, “whenever he see me with anybody he does just snap! And the same night my house get push down he see me with somebody.”The woman said she made reports to the Prashad Nagar Outpost, and was told that she would be contacted. However, this had not happened up to press time.