yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-8 04:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Investigators are still baffled by the discovery of the body of a man in a clump of bushes in the St. Philip’s Green on Sunday afternoon.The man remained unidentified up to last evening,NBA Jerseys China, and a senior police source said that they are in receipt of no missing person report fitting the man’s description.Some evidence points to the man being a victim of a commercial sex worker and her accomplices.A woman at the scene related that she had seen a man fitting the description of the victim entering the area late Thursday night.“Dem men does pick fare with them girls in hey. Dem girls does bring dem,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, and sometimes, if they drunk,NFL Jerseys Cheap, they does rob dem,” the woman said.When she was eventually allowed to see the dead man,Jerseys NFL Cheap, the woman held her face and turned away in apparent shock. She, however, declined to offer further details.Police have not ruled out murder, and are awaiting the results of a post mortem examination to determine the cause of the man’s death.The body was discovered by a labourer, who went to answer a call of nature in the secluded area.Paul Harry, who works at the Meadow Bank wharf, was passing through the St. Philip’s Green at around 17:30 hours at the time.He told this newspaper that,Wholesale Jerseys, as he was going into the bushes, he first observed a cap and was greeted with a pungent smell.“I tek it for some dead dog,” he told this newspaper.But when he turned around, he got the shock of his life.“When I look around, I see de hand, and when I look good,Cheap Jerseys, I see is a man lie down. I didn’t get fuh see he face,” Harry explained.He said that he immediately pulled up his pants and bolted from the area, subsequently reporting the matter.