gnijwang2v0u

帖子 299
註冊 2018-6-6
用戶註冊天數 2173
用戶失蹤天數 2137
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-9 03:58 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
In answer, he shook his head only, and remembered the breaking of the old friends of the people at the village. In Ma Dayuan's house, the beggar Gang, in order to maintain the name of the beggar Gang,Designer Clothing, still put the guilt on his head, and did not help but be brave. Ah Zi asked, "if they hear that you have been the king of the southern courtyard of Liao Dynasty, suddenly you regret it,Nordstrom Rack Outlet, and then pick you up to be a beggar help." Xiao Feng smiled and said, "which is the truth in the world? The heroes of the Song Dynasty were all the Khitan people who were evil and unpardonable. The more I did in the Liao Dynasty, the more they hated me. Ah purple Road: "bah! What's rare? They hate you, and we hate them, too. " She said, "we", it seems that we have become the Khitan girl. Xiaofeng looked at the south, but saw the overlapping of mountains and mountains. He thought,revolve clothing, "after crossing these mountains, it is the Central Plains." Although he was a Khitan, he grew up in the Central Plains since he was young. His heart is very deep in love with great song and very shallow in Liao kingdom. If the beggar Gang makes him a light bag disciple without a job and name,revolve clothing mall, he is afraid that he is more and more comfortable with the South court of the Liao Dynasty. Ah purple also said: "sister, I said the emperor is really smart, to make you a king of the southern courtyard." After the war, people in the Liao Dynasty fought with others, and you took the lead in battle. If you just rush into the enemy's position and kill each other's marshal, then the enemy will throw their guns and knives and kneel and surrender. Will this battle be won? " Xiao Feng smiled and said, "Huang Tai's subordinates are all officers and soldiers of the Liao Dynasty. They always obey the emperor's orders. When Chu king died, Emperor Tai Tai was captured and everyone surrendered. If the two countries hand over troops, they are greatly different. Kill the enemy marshal, have a pair