Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2362
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-10 06:59 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
After more than one year, 52-year-old Jamat Mohamed along with his 18-year-old son,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Salim who were attacked and chopped several times on Christmas day 2011, are still waiting for the police to take proper action against the perpetrator.The incident which occurred in the village of Meten-Meer-Zorg stemmed from a “friendly” game of softball cricket and was reported to the Vreed-en-Hoop Police Station.Mohamed displays his wounds shortly after receiving 35 stitchesMohamed claims that to date, the police has not visited the scene nor taken statements from anyone present during the attack on himself and son.Mohamed received a single chop to his head which required 35 stitches,Cheap Jerseys Supply, while his son’s hand was in a cast for several weeks.According to Mohamed, during the game, his son “bowled out” two players in the opposing team,Cheap Jerseys From China, and this eventually led to an argument.During the argument Mohamed tried to take his son home,Cheap Jerseys, when a 23-year-old spectator, who appeared to be friends with the players of the opposing team,Wholesale Jerseys China, came up and shouted, “y’all want see what I can do?”But as Mohamed turned away to leave, the man who was armed with a cutlass started firing several chops on his son before turning to him.He further indicated that he used his bicycle as a “life saver” and tried to block the chops.“Some chops still catch meh. I back-to-back and then stump my toe and that is when he came and chop me on my head then run after meh son,Cheap NHL Jerseys China,” Mohamed had told Kaieteur News.Mohamed said that his son was rescued by a neighbour who opened her gate for him to run into the yard.Both father and son were rushed to Leonora Cottage Hospital from where they were transferred to the Georgetown Public Hospital to received further treatment.To this date, Mohamed said that he still feels pain from the wounds he received.Salim Mohamed when he had his hand in a cast.Kaieteur News understands that soon after the incident, the alleged attacker fled the country to neighbouring Suriname.