yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2417
用戶失蹤天數 2093
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-10 14:23 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police are searching for two brothers, who on Tuesday, battered a 36-year-old peacemakerDead: Dennis Martinat Farm, West Coast Demerara (WCD). The victim later died at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).A post mortem examination performed on the remains of Dennis Martin by Government Pathologist, Dr. Nehaul Singh, revealed that he died as a result of a fractured skull and bleeding in the brain.Martin, a father of one of Lot 5 Public Road, Farm,Cheap NFL Jerseys, WCD, was pronounced dead around 14:20 hrs on Wednesday, a day after he was brutally beaten by the two brothers, who reside in the same village.Yesterday, this newspaper was told that the brothers fled the village the same night the 36-year-old man was beaten.According to information,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, the suspects and Martin’s nephews had an altercation twice during which the nephews were wounded by the two brothers.Tuesday night, while on his way to the shop,Jerseys From China, Martin saw one of the suspects and confronted him. During the confrontation he was brutally attacked by both brothers.He was first taken to the West Demerara Regional Hospital after which he was transferred to the GPHC where he later died.A relative of the dead man, Melvorn Drakes,Wholesale Jerseys, said that he and a cousin were sitting on a parked Canter truck along with one of the suspects when his uncle approached them.“(Martin) went to him (suspect) and tell (the suspect) that he hear that he violating his nephews and that it is the second time he violating them. The suspect then jump off the canter and start pushing his finger in my uncle face,” Drakes said.He added that the suspect pushed his uncle after which Martin “chuck him back.”“The two of them start to cuss out and then his brother (the second suspect) came out from his yard with a piece of wood and hit my uncle on his head from behind.”Kaieteur News was told that the father of one collapsed on the roadway.“He (Martin) fall down and they keep on beating he with two pieces of wood. They beat he in he head, back, hand and everywhere else,Cheap Authentic Jerseys,” Drakes recalled.He said that when the brothers finished with his uncle, he was unconscious and covered in blood.The dead man’s wife, Nykedia, said that she and her husband left home together Tuesday night to go to the shop.“He left me in the shop and he said that he going to buy cheese at another shop. A while later I hear about a fighting up the road and when I go,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, the road was already clear so I went by his (Martin’s) sister and asked her what happened.”She said that it was at this point she was informed that it was her husband who had been beaten and that he was taken to the hospital.