Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2363
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-11 19:13 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Local police seem to have lost the trail of a Guyanese construction worker who is wanted in Trinidad forNikita Ramischandthe murder of the daughter of a prominent attorney in the Twin Island Republic.This is three weeks after Commissioner of Police (ag) Leroy Brumell exuded confidence that Ramesh Sookram,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, the suspect in the brutal murder of Nikita Ramischand will be captured soon.Yesterday Crime Chief Seelall Persaud was less optimistic when he told this newspaper that local police have no idea where the suspect is.“We have no information on where he might be,” the Crime Chief said.Brumell had confirmed that Immigration records show that the suspect, who is also known as ‘Alan’,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, entered Guyana.“Immigration records show that he came here…it looks as if he planned the kill. We are working…we will get him.”Detectives here have already checked at the Soesdyke, East Bank Demerara residence where the suspect’s mother resides.The 25-year-old Guyana-born construction worker has been on the run since late last month, when he allegedly killed 18-year-old Ramischand near her mother’s salon in Maracas, Trinidad.The victim’s throat was slit and she was stabbed several times in the abdomen.The Crime Chief said that it is possible that although Sookram entered Guyana,China Jerseys Wholesale, he may have fled the jurisdiction.There is speculation that given the ease with which one can flee Guyana’s porous borders, the suspect may have avoided capture and is hiding out in neighbouring Suriname.The police have not yet issued a wanted bulletin for the suspect although a few weeks ago Brumell had indicated that he had spoken to the Crime Chief about doing so.Kaieteur News was also told that surveillance cameras at the Piarco International Airport showed the alleged killer and a male cousin, known as ‘Ravi’, boarding a flight the day after the murder.According to this report, one of Sookram’s hands was bandaged. There are indications that he was injured while scaling a razor-wire fence during his escape.Two weeks ago, Sookram’s mother admitted that the fugitive visited her Soesdyke,Cheap NFL Jerseys, East Bank Demerara home on the day after he allegedly killed the 18-year-old.But Dhanwattie Sookram said that she knows nothing about her son’s present whereabouts and is appealing to him to turn himself in.Ms. Sookram also expressed fear for her safety,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, alleging that a group of men “with big guns” threatened the family, beat one relative and gave the family a two-day deadline to locate the suspect.“Wherever he is, I would like him to turn himself in,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, because right now we are being abused by the police. They are saying I am the mother and I have to know where my son is.”According to Ms. Sookram, her son telephoned her at around 23:00 hrs on Wednesday April 25, and said that he was coming home.He then turned up at her Soesdyke, East Bank Demerara home the following day at around 09:00 hrs, allegedly dressed in a short-sleeved jersey and carrying a black bag.Kaieteur News was told that the suspect borrowed his mother’s phone to make a call.“He ask me to make a phone call, then he pick up his bag and my phone and say he coming back.” According to the mother, he never returned.There are also reports that Sookram has threatened to kill himself rather than surrender to police.Nikita was the daughter of prominent Trinidadian attorney Odai Ramischand and also the niece of Attorney General Anil Nandlall.